UAP/UFO thread - Non-Human Intelligences

From your comments it’s clear you don’t believe there is any other life out there, what are your thoughts on that tic tac object from 2004 caught on F18 pilots video and the ships radar taking off at incredible speeds up to 80k feet?
Don’t know whether he believes there is life out there or not.Personally think it’s possible but we have as yet never detected any.This isn’t about that though , this is about has other intelligent life visited earth or even our solar system .That we can be certain is bollocks.

From your comments it’s clear you don’t believe there is any other life out there, what are your thoughts on that tic tac object from 2004 caught on F18 pilots video and the ships radar taking off at incredible speeds up to 80k feet?
Not at all.
It may very well be the universe is teeming with life.
It may be we are completely alone.
It may be we are the first.
It may be we are the last.
I do believe in scientific limits so they are not, never have been and never will be here.
There is no viable evidence that stands scrutiny.
If NASA say that what are you lot prattling on about?

That was kind of my point.
We cannot comprehend such things until we learn so much more.
I love the complexity of things like this and enjoy flexing my brain to try to think outside the box.

One theory I really like is the Simulation Theory and actually answers a lot of the weird shit that goes on in our world. Also could possibly be the reason why we haven't found any life in space.
The Matrix, especially in USA where they have guns lots of guns.

Not at all.
I do believe in scientific limits so they are not, never have been and never will be here.

Which scientific limits bring you to the conclusion that extra-terrestrial life is not, never has been and never will be here, just out of interest?

Not at all.
One of these days a UFO will land in your garden and you'll get dry bummed by an alien ghost.

One of these days a UFO will land in your garden and you'll get dry bummed by an alien ghost.
Ha. I say similar to my beyond sceptical sister, but not about being dry bummed.

I say she’ll be sorry when they land near Londis, get a load of special brew and break into your house.

Not at all.
For the record I don’t believe either way my mind is open. I was curious to what you thought about that tic tac thingymagig no obvious propulsion system no wings windows yet moves accelerates at incredible speeds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.