UAP/UFO thread - Non-Human Intelligences

For the record I don’t believe either way my mind is open. I was curious to what you thought about that tic tac thingymagig no obvious propulsion system no wings windows yet moves accelerates at incredible speeds.

My mind is open a civilisation millions of years in advance of us could be traversing the galaxy while we have only started to explore our own solar system.
Obviously they would need new laws of Physics to do it as the distances involved are huge but a million years from now maybe we will follow their scientific development

Could humans/earth be the seed for our galaxy and or the universe

Aliens would be the next big culture war on our planet.

Shall we be friends or should we tell them to F off/fight them.

We already know which side everyone would be on.

I like this program and its testing and they believe in a wormhole in their ranch, maybe time travelling is not as daft as it first seems, The UAP that crops up over their ranch are a puzzle and then the US army keeping an eye on them

I’ve watched a couple of episodes and it’s really interesting they did capture a UFO. on film it wasn’t the space station or space junk, that’s why I have an open mind we don’t know everything that’s going on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.