UAP/UFO thread - Non-Human Intelligences

If that were the case NASA wouldn’t be expanding its research and appointing a brand new UAP director to oversee the phenomenon going forward.
They need somebody to investigate any report...that's obvious. Doesn't mean they consider it to be anything alien. The news reports are just humouring you, mate. They're trying not to upset UFO enthusiasts.

They need somebody to investigate any report...that's obvious. Doesn't mean they consider it to be anything alien. The news reports are just humouring you, mate. They're trying not to upset UFO enthusiasts.

Of course. I guess you’re right…

Let’s face it, a species from one planet would never try to visit or make plans to visit another planet - either in person or via a probe.

My mind is open a civilisation millions of years in advance of us could be traversing the galaxy while we have only started to explore our own solar system.
Obviously they would need new laws of Physics to do it as the distances involved are huge but a million years from now maybe we will follow their scientific development

Don't know how we'd make new laws of physics, we'd have to find technology to get around the ones we already know about which limit the speed of travel. I find that very unlikely.

Also, given human beings have been on this planet around 500k years tops and nearly went extinct a number of times, I doubt we'll be around millions of years from now.

Which scientific limits bring you to the conclusion that extra-terrestrial life is not, never has been and never will be here, just out of interest?

General physics.

The distance between even the closest star is immense and even getting to lightspeed would create problems that would render interstellar travel as close to impossible as can be.

If that were the case NASA wouldn’t be expanding its research and appointing a brand new UAP director to oversee the phenomenon going forward.
FFS!
Of course they would, in case it’s advanced Soviet or Chinese tech.
Let’s face it Russia led the space race up to the Apollo missions and the US had no idea of the existence of the eraknoplan until their satellites saw 550 ton warship versions operating on the Caspian Sea in the 60s.

Of course. I guess you’re right…

Let’s face it, a species from one planet would never try to visit or make plans to visit another planet - either in person or via a probe.
It's probably not possible. The distance and time. I personally sway towards the belief that civilizations can never meet...too great a distance and time. Civilizations burn themselves out before they can even get away..
Is it the Fermi Paradox or something like that?

FFS!
Of course they would, in case it’s advanced Soviet or Chinese tech.
Let’s face it Russia led the space race up to the Apollo missions and the US had no idea of the existence of the eraknoplan until their satellites saw 550 ton warship versions operating on the Caspian Sea in the 60s.

I wouldn't have thought NASA would be keeping an eye out for enemy satellites, would that not much more likely be the CIA or military?

From your comments it’s clear you don’t believe there is any other life out there, what are your thoughts on that tic tac object from 2004 caught on F18 pilots video and the ships radar taking off at incredible speeds up to 80k feet?

Most of the reports, sightings of UFO's that cause so much speculation, tend to be new military aircraft.

Imagine people/other military/commercial pilots etc in the 50's -70's spotting the Valkarye, the Blackbird, the Nighthawk, the Stealth Bomber. These planes were faster and less conventional than other aircraft.

That's before the introduction of drones, some of which don't have wings but are v-shaped but look disc shaped at certain angles. They also don't need to worry about the affects on pilots of extreme manoevers.

So I imagine this was a military aircraft too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.