UAP/UFO thread - Non-Human Intelligences

How fast was the first car? How fast is the fastest current car? How long did it take to come up with something that can fly and how long could it go for? Or something that can leave the earth, never mind the solar system.

The current voyager getting nowhere and finding nothing doesn't mean none ever will.

I hope one day engineers can develop a renewable source of energy that can mean space travel is much faster. Current materials like plutonium have a short life span. It will also never be lightspeed though.

I hope one day engineers can develop a renewable source of energy that can mean space travel is much faster. Current materials like plutonium have a short life span. It will also never be lightspeed though.

Never is a mighty long time. People claimed we'd never fly, never reach the moon, and never win the treble.

Live video calls were once seen as science fiction.

Nothing to do with aliens or UFOs, but more the theme of what we 'know' used as an arguement that there can't ever be anything else that we don't know.

We regularly discover things that change what we know to date, and arguing just because something hasn't been discovered yet, it can't have ever existed or might not ever exist is a bit limited. On earth itself, or in space.

Nothing to do with aliens or UFOs, but more the theme of what we 'know' used as an arguement that there can't ever be anything else that we don't know.

We regularly discover things that change what we know to date, and arguing just because something hasn't been discovered yet, it can't have ever existed or might not ever exist is a bit limited. On earth itself, or in space.

Believe things when there's evidence for it. Nobody is denying or saying they "know" everything.

Agreed

Gobekli Tepe is 12 thousand years old one thousand years before we realised hunter gatherers could organise and build stone structures of this significance Nothing is off the cards we discover things all the time about our place in the Universe
I don’t need evidence of UFO my brain is open to all possibilities.

Believe things when there's evidence for it. Nobody is denying or saying they "know" everything.

A few were implying it.

I didn't say believe things for which there is no evidence, at any point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.