UAP/UFO thread - Non-Human Intelligences

Voyagers 1 and 2 left the solar system and entered interstellar space some years ago.

I think he means travelling at the speed of light, etc.

It may have entered the supposed ort cloud but it will still take 73000 years to reach a nearest star.

People that have leaked US Government secrets have ended up having their lives destroyed either in jail for many, many years, or in the case of Assange, house arrest for over a decade etc.

We're to believe that Government workers on alien tech/military tech leak these things and absolute nothing happens to them?

Where is it now then? If that technology was around in 2004 I’m fairly certain 19 years later it would be available now.

You're seeing them in military aircraft and drones. Thought it was self explanatory.

Again, there were reports from other military aircraft personel that they saw disc or cylindrical shape objects. At a distance and their angle it seemed that way, but it turned about to be things like the V-Shaped Stealth Bomber.

1)You're seeing them in military aircraft and drones. Thought it was self explanatory.

Again, there were reports from other military aircraft personel that they saw disc or cylindrical shape objects. At a distance and their angle it seemed that way, but it turned about to be things like the V-Shaped Stealth Bomber.
1)Propeller and camera technology has been around quite a while though
2)Radar has been around for a while and i would hazard a guess from the minute we got it operating we were working on a way to circumvent it

1935 rudimentary radar was invented
1977 the first test flight of stealth aircraft

Who was working on reverse engineering? The Science teacher at Cresent Road Duky?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.