UAP/UFO thread - Non-Human Intelligences

Someone said we’ve never sent a probe out of our solar system. I replied to say we have and I’m being obtuse?

His point was interstellar travel.

Voyager is hardly interstellar travel. It takes light just 22 hours to reach it and its been travelling for 30 years. Some scientists may say its left the solar system, others disagree and say its in a supposed ort cloud and still affected by the Suns gravity.

In any case I agree with his point that interstellar travel at great speed by humans or other lifeforms is next to impossible.

Someone said we’ve never sent a probe out of our solar system. I replied to say we have and I’m being obtuse?
It was me and you’re right it has just about left the solar system, what I should have said we haven’t sent any probes that have been anywhere other than our own solar system.
Think it’s about 1 light day away from earth and our nearest neighbour is 4 .2 light years away.

You're seeing them in military aircraft and drones. Thought it was self explanatory.

Again, there were reports from other military aircraft personel that they saw disc or cylindrical shape objects. At a distance and their angle it seemed that way, but it turned about to be things like the V-Shaped Stealth Bomber.
A tic tac object looks nothing like a stealth bomber. How do you explain no obvious propulsion system it’s all a bit mad as fcuk tbh ha.

A tic tac object looks nothing like a stealth bomber. How do you explain no obvious propulsion system it’s all a bit mad as fcuk tbh ha.

Is there actual evidence of this tic tac? Is there video?

Otherwise its a description and as I've mentioned, descriptions can be misjudged due to angle, distance and speed.

There are some military aircraft (possibly experimental that weren't used in service) that dont have wings or visible engines.

Too many assume things are weird/alien without thinking of a rational explanation.

Is there actual evidence of this tic tac? Is there video?

Otherwise its a description and as I've mentioned, descriptions can be misjudged due to angle, distance and speed.

There are some military aircraft (possibly experimental that weren't used in service) that dont have wings or visible engines.

Too many assume things are weird/alien without thinking of a rational explanation.
Yes 2 jets with 4 pilots. Radar also caught this thing accelerate 60 miles in less than a minute. There is video from a different jet to the one captain David Fravor was in.

Yes 2 jets with 4 pilots. Radar also caught this thing accelerate 60 miles in less than a minute. There is video from a different jet to the one captain David Fravor was in.
0-60 in less than a minute is hardly groundbreaking. We've cars that do it in under 2 seconds.

Hardly left the solar system. In 30 years it's really got nowhere.

At it's current speed it will take 73,000 years to reach the nearest star.

How fast was the first car? How fast is the fastest current car? How long did it take to come up with something that can fly and how long could it go for? Or something that can leave the earth, never mind the solar system.

The current voyager getting nowhere and finding nothing doesn't mean none ever will.

0-60 in less than a minute is hardly groundbreaking. We've cars that do it in under 2 seconds.
Morning mate 60 nautical miles in under a minute is rapid. Apparently descended 80000 feet in a second.

Last edited:
Voyager 2 is now in the “constellation of Pavo”

You don’t have to be a physicist or a scientist there is so much simple NASA pictorial video on YouTube to make me realise if we can send space probes so can other civilisations that may or may not have died out millions of years ago.

Most people now think we just can’t say with certainty what is out there we are still exploring the boundaries of knowledge I leave that to the brilliant minds to work out what’s what.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.