UAP/UFO thread - Non-Human Intelligences

Flying or going to the moon doesn't breach the laws of physics, travelling faster than light does. Big difference.

And before anyone says "well, maybe the laws will be found to be wrong" - maybe, but there is zero evidence of that.

Ok mate.

Talk about completely missing the fucking point!

It broke boundaries as we knew them then. The same way the laws of physics at one point didn't include gravity, inertia, or the world being round. Things that seemed just as impossible, with some lemon thinking we knew everything there ever will be to know.

Ok mate.

It broke boundaries as we knew them then. The same way the laws of physics at one point didn't include gravity, inertia, or the world being round. Things that seemed just as impossible, with some lemon thinking we knew everything there ever will be to know.
The world being round?
When did this happen?

Ok mate.

What an utterly stupid post!!
A cretin who thinks the laws of physics don’t exist until we discover them.

What an utterly stupid post!!
A cretin who thinks the laws of physics don’t exist until we discover them.

No. How to understand them, mr.angry.

Or how to understand posts and chains of discusaion, without silly hissy fits.

The previous posts were about technology developing enough beyond the boundaries of a given time, and what was thought possible or impossible. Nothing to say what seems impossible now, will always be. Plenty of evidence otherwise however.

Last edited:
My wording Was indeed poor.

But, I obviously wasnt suggesting the world changed from being flat to round the minute we discovered it, or that gravity suddenly sprung into existence though!
I thought you were suggesting that’s what Coats meant.

Maybe it’s me.
Am I missing both points?

I thought you were suggesting that’s what Coats meant.

Maybe it’s me.
Am I missing both points?

Wrong person. But yes, I think that's how I read what he thought I meant.

A bizarre take. And reaction. But not the best wording on my part, I admit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.