UAP/UFO thread - Non-Human Intelligences

The assumption is that those things are vessels that are piloted by alien beings. Why should that be? Even we have sent out drones that left the solar system and are developing kinetic intelligence. Maybe it's unrealistic to develop faster than light transportation but it's not necessary at all.

Think about a "mothership" with dozens drones in it flying for let's say 10.000 years to a planet like earth, that has pretty much observable life for hundreds of million years. A civilization that is stable and far enough developed to plan a mission like that is not unthinkable for me. The first signals probably need another 500 years to reach the home world but after this time you will have a sustained stream of content.

And this is just one option. Another could be inter-dimensional traveling. Or a civilization that travels unobservable on a brown dwarf through space near solar system. Or something no human has ever thought about till now.

Bottom line: It's just stupid to exclude the option these vessels are extraterrestrial. It's also stupid to declare they are extraterrestrial for sure at this point with the informations we have learned.

The assumption is that those things are vessels that are piloted by alien beings. Why should that be? Even we have sent out drones that left the solar system and are developing kinetic intelligence. Maybe it's unrealistic to develop faster than light transportation but it's not necessary at all.

Think about a "mothership" with dozens drones in it flying for let's say 10.000 years to a planet like earth, that has pretty much observable life for hundreds of million years. A civilization that is stable and far enough developed to plan a mission like that is not unthinkable for me. The first signals probably need another 500 years to reach the home world but after this time you will have a sustained stream of content.

And this is just one option. Another could be inter-dimensional traveling. Or a civilization that travels unobservable on a brown dwarf through space near solar system. Or something no human has ever thought about till now.

Bottom line: It's just stupid to exclude the option these vessels are extraterrestrial. It's also stupid to declare they are extraterrestrial for sure at this point with the informations we have learned.
Enid Blyton would be proud of you.

Agreed most physicists believe Einstein’s law “the speed of light” will not be broken it’s not up for debate
The things we may learn more about are black holes, worm holes etc
So explain to me how the Warp Drive on the USS Enterprise works then. I've seen it on the television, so it must be true.
;-)

This is just not true, and has never been true since the advent of science.

We first measured the speed of light in the 17th century using planetary eclipses. We knew back then that light travelled at 100,000s of miles per second. And we’ve known ever since. We had guns that shot bullets at supersonic speed for hundreds of years. The crack of a whip (probably quite an old invention) also travels faster than the speed of sound.

The sound barrier was seen as a challenge of engineering due to the problems that occur with vehicle stability when going supersonic, it was not (and has never been) seen as a limitation within the confines of allowable behaviour within the frameworks determined by physical laws.

Put it this way.

It’s like me saying “walk through that wall there”
And you say “I can’t do that, that’s a ridiculous suggestion”
So I say “well we used to think we couldn’t walk through fences until we invented gates, but now we have gates we can do that, who’s to say we can’t walk through walls?”

It’s not a lack of ingenuity that stops us travelling at light speed. It is a strict physical limitation.

I will say that there are potentially ways to circumvent the need to travel at light speed (e.g. warping space-time as in wormholes). And that is a challenge of ingenuity, but that is an altogether different problem.
Agreed we cannot physically travel faster than light speed to planets thousands of light years away. Which leaves us with the question of UFO/UAP .

In Chile it’s official the government release all the footage released by pilots and navy personnel as a reliable source of UFO/UAP it seems a grown up way no secrets. It still leaves the question what are these things that people see. I sometimes think it’s terrestrial intelligence and earthbound technology

New official footage released by the Customs & Border Patrol in the US

Source -

Mmm let's see, an extraterrestrial that's flown millions of miles to briefly fly over an airport then go for a dip in the sea or some kind of sea bird. I know what gets my vote.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.