UAP/UFO thread - Non-Human Intelligences

Why?
You are up to date on the latest US aircraft tech then?
And this is why I hesitated even saying anything. There are always replies like this one.

To be clear, I have no issues with you however I know what I saw and it wasn't an "aircraft" like we'd know. It made no sound at all even though it changed speeds and went faster than any aircraft I've ever seen. I've had occasion to be in places where military aircraft, the fast movers are going somewhere in a hurry and they are loud as fuck. And this thing made them look like military jets are out for a stroll.

Are YOU up to date on on the latest aircraft? Can you tell me I am mistaken or do you just "know better." You were not there sir, or madam. You are just playing armchair skeptic.

For the last thirty years or so I have been keeping my telescope trained on different aspects of this phenomenon by occasionally looking at what academics/scientists have had to say about it.

For example, arch-sceptic Susan Blackmore (author of a number of publications on consciousness) thinks that alien abduction experiences are a product of a condition called sleep paralysis, while the late psychologist Michael Persinger was of the view that overactive temporal lobes were responsible for what he referred to as encounters with a 'sensed presence'.

On the other hand there is Harvard psychiatrist John Mack. Having interviewed many of those who believed that they had been kidnapped by aliens, he risked his professional reputation by insisting that their stories should be taken seriously. See here:

This is a classic earlier study of close encounters and UFO's that is still worth reading:

View attachment 126136

More recently, academics like Jeffrey Kripal and Diana Pasulka have ventured into this territory. Here is an intriguing interview with Pasulka:

So am going to give this a whirl shortly:

View attachment 126137
Interesting discussion and some name mentions worthy of a follow up (the Simone woman who works in AI).
Thanks for sharing as ever mate. You devour books like I do kettle crisps.
I may be moving home soon and what to ensure I have a dedicated 'reading area' (powered by a new habit I need to form).

On the UFOs thing, i've just not seen anything that hasn't been pretty much explained away, especailly on Mick West's brilliant analytical approach to these.

Interesting article with him in the New York mag here:

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/202...oons-proving-ufo-skeptic-mick-west-right.html

And this is why I hesitated even saying anything. There are always replies like this one.

To be clear, I have no issues with you however I know what I saw and it wasn't an "aircraft" like we'd know. It made no sound at all even though it changed speeds and went faster than any aircraft I've ever seen. I've had occasion to be in places where military aircraft, the fast movers are going somewhere in a hurry and they are loud as fuck. And this thing made them look like military jets are out for a stroll.

Are YOU up to date on on the latest aircraft? Can you tell me I am mistaken or do you just "know better." You were not there sir, or madam. You are just playing armchair skeptic.
unlike you I believe the maxim when you hear hoofbeats think horses, not zebras
To ascribe what you don’t understand to extra terrestrial origin is infantile.

Until I saw a B2 I didn’t believe aircraft could be so quiet. And that is decades old tech.
The F117 was flying decades before the US admitted it’s existence.

Far more likely it is modern secret tech than anything from planet Zog.
But hey ho you carry on believing in unicorns.

Last edited:

Until I saw a B2 I didn’t believe aircraft could be so quiet. And that is decades old tech.

I don't live in an area where aircraft are tested. It wasn't "quiet". It made no sound, zero, none.

Sunny day, approximately 5 p.m., clear visibility that day. A glowjng object, yes glowing in the day sky, almost like fire, it wasnt an orb and it wasnt a disc but like a flat circle, crossed in front of us, slowly, north to south then completely disappeared, and not out of view from distance, but disappeared. Then the same object came up from behind east to west, again moving faster than any military jet I've ever seen, by some measure, until it disappeared again.

I responded relatively politely to your original post that was borderline rude. I even let you know I didn't have any issue with you personally and you come back with this? Go fuck yourself you pompous, low class, common, fuck.

Last edited:

Why are you so aggressively sure of your positions on anything to do with alien life, inter-stellar travel or ufos?

But harsh responding like that

I don't live in an area where aircraft are tested. It wasn't "quiet". It made no sound, zero, none.

Sunny day, approximately 5 p.m., clear visibility that day. A glowjng object, yes glowing in the day sky, almost like fire, it wasnt an orb and it wasnt a disc but like a flat circle, crossed in front of us, slowly, north to south then completely disappeared, and not out of view from distance, but disappeared. Then the same object came up from behind east to west, again moving faster than any military jet I've ever seen, by some measure, until it disappeared again.

I responded relatively politely to your original post that was borderline rude. I even let you know I didn't have any issue with you personally and you come back with this? Go fuck yourself you pompous, low class, common, fuck.

Very interesting. I've heard of similar experiences people have had but never had one personally. I've dug deep into the subject and it's way more complicated than I imagined. The two people I've found are best on this matter are John Keel and Jacques Vallee. What's good about them is they go beyond the nuts and bolts UFO's are physical spaceships piloted by aliens (which I don't believe) and take a different approach, suggesting it is more in the realm of things like religion, spirituality, mythology, etc. UFO/UAP sightings are nothing new. People in the past saw them as well. The difference is the language we use. In the past people would call them angels, demons, fairies, etc, in the 21st century we call them spaceships and flying saucers due to our pop culture and it being something we're familiar with, to describe something we can't explain. There's definitely something up there, but I have no idea what the hell it is.

It’s what usually happens on any thread about UFO or anything remotely to do with UAP’s. It’s all ready been established that the Navy and Fighter pilots see them all the time so you’re not on your own. With the release of video by the Pentagon of UFO/UAP. The phenomena exists there’s no doubt the only question left is what technology is it and who or what is responsible ?

We saw video of them on ‘Skinwalker ranch” Travis and Co can make them appear by sending up rockets so after disproving satellites, space station, aircraft it’s still none of those things. I would love it if they solve what’s going on but if it comes close to revealing the phenomena it’ will be pulled

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.