UCL away criteria - disgrace

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
bzekosilva said:
i saw on another thread it was between 25 and 30 people lol :)

But as one of the perks is being able to be on the same flight as the squad when travelling abroad, realistically how many could have been invited and the club ensure they could honour that promise ? We must take around 50 to 60 staff and players on that flight so how many does the plane hold, I'm guessing around 150, all of a sudden 25 to 30 could be a high percentage take up ? We would need to know how many were actually offered to make any judgement on how superbia was recieved

as far as i was aware they offered it to quite a few lot of my friends with over 6000 were offered it seems like it was anyone home adn away by that criteria but for £2500 quid no wonder bout 30 ppl took it :)

sniff said:
i kne albert davy said:
sniff said:
You have to ask yourself how many of these people went to every cup game at home last year. The fact is everyone moaning about it now didnt, this is a response to the ive got xxx points, im gonna watch the Nott's County game on TV.

Liam, the people telling you to stop moaning and deal with it are prob the saem people who got shafted last year. And as for the guy who knew nothing about it ? well thats your own fault, if you didnt read the renewal pack then what do you want the club to do, phone every one in person ?
So as i went to every cup game home and away last season is it ok if i have a little moan then, if thats ok with you.

Oh ok, i see, your trying to be funny. well read it again , get the point of what im saying...... take a seat, shut the fuck up.
no my friend i'll just repeat part of your post "You have to ask yourself how many of these people went to every cup game at home last year the FACT is everyone moaning about it now didn't" well sorry to say the FACT is your posting bollocks i'm afraid because i known quite a few who went to every game and haven't joined 1 or more of the cup schemes.I take my seat now see you in Munich or Benidorm not doing Naples.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
coulsonblue said:
sniff said:
This happened in the final last year, my dad had a season ticket for four years, been going for 40+ years before that. didnt get a sniff over first year holder with less than a 1000 points because of the cup scheme.

i posted about it last season, told he would have got one if he was a reall fan as he would have enough points.

I feel the higher point City fans shafted others last season.

The point here is though, that he only had a ticket for 4 years. If he had supported the team for 40+years, then he would have the points to show for it?

no he wouldn't because we haven't had points for those 40+ years.

Loyalty points have been around for a lot longer than 4 years.

It's all well and good "supporting the team for 40+years" in the turning up to a few games sense.

But if you don't hold a regular recurring season ticket, it's pointless.

Where was this person in the previous 6/7 years of loyalty point existance?

coulsonblue said:
sniff said:
mcfcliam said:
I know.

I don't want to come across like I'm moaning but I know a few loyal fans who will miss out now and it's not fair.

I thought they would have at least put it on sale to non-members after the cup scheme had their priority.

This happened in the final last year, my dad had a season ticket for four years, been going for 40+ years before that. didnt get a sniff over first year holder with less than a 1000 points because of the cup scheme.

i posted about it last season, told he would have got one if he was a reall fan as he would have enough points.

The point here is though, that he only had a ticket for 4 years. If he had supported the team for 40+years, then he would have the points to show for it?

How do you work that out exactly, he held on for ten years straight at maine road. Loyalty points where not given, you got priority on how long you held a season ticket, five years you became a full member.

bzekosilva said:
bzekosilva said:
i saw on another thread it was between 25 and 30 people lol :)

But as one of the perks is being able to be on the same flight as the squad when travelling abroad, realistically how many could have been invited and the club ensure they could honour that promise ? We must take around 50 to 60 staff and players on that flight so how many does the plane hold, I'm guessing around 150, all of a sudden 25 to 30 could be a high percentage take up ? We would need to know how many were actually offered to make any judgement on how superbia was recieved

as far as i was aware they offered it to quite a few lot of my friends with over 6000 were offered it seems like it was anyone home adn away by that criteria but for £2500 quid no wonder bout 30 ppl took it :)

Does that £2500 include travel?

I assume not cos at 38 games and at least 6 CL 1 CC and 1 FAC games that's £52 a game.

if it does include travel its a bargain if u can afford it.<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:46 am --<br /><br />
sniff said:
coulsonblue said:
sniff said:

How do you work that out exactly, he held on for ten years straight at maine road. Loyalty points where not given, you got priority on how long you held a season ticket, five years you became a full member.

BUT, you are not mentioning the fact, he gave up his season ticket.

And whatever the reason, be it because he tired of going, or say he couldn't go (unfortunate but that's life).

coulsonblue said:
bzekosilva said:

Does that £2500 include travel?

I assume not cos at 38 games and at least 6 CL 1 CC and 1 FAC games that's £52 a game.

if it does include travel its a bargain if u can afford it.

-- Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:46 am --

sniff said:
coulsonblue said:

BUT, you are not mentioning the fact, he gave up his season ticket.

And whatever the reason, be it because he tired of going, or say he couldn't go (unfortunate but that's life).

it does not include travel :)

coulsonblue said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
coulsonblue said:

It's all well and good "supporting the team for 40+years" in the turning up to a few games sense.

why should the last 6/7 years stop guys who for whatever reason were not able to go as regularly getting tickets when before that time they were more regular or for younger fans who haven't, and won't, if your logic dictates, get the opportunity till half this forum is put in the "deceased" column.

It can't work either way, either those in the right place, right time in their lives at the start of loyalty points get the dibs forever or you change it but any newbie who doesn't really care about the club gets let in to take the spot of loyal blues.

I think this is a fairer way of doing things but it still isn't ideal.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
coulsonblue said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

why should the last 6/7 years stop guys who for whatever reason were not able to go as regularly getting tickets when before that time they were more regular or for younger fans who haven't, and won't, if your logic dictates, get the opportunity till half this forum is put in the "deceased" column.

It can't work either way, either those in the right place, right time in their lives at the start of loyalty points get the dibs forever or you change it but any newbie who doesn't really care about the club gets let in to take the spot of loyal blues.

I think the current system is fairest, but had it been in place 20/30 years ago it would work better. Respect what your saying though.

Superbia seems expensive then unless we play every game possible. better off just buying away games individually.

i kne albert davy said:
sniff said:
i kne albert davy said:
So as i went to every cup game home and away last season is it ok if i have a little moan then, if thats ok with you.

Oh ok, i see, your trying to be funny. well read it again , get the point of what im saying...... take a seat, shut the fuck up.

no my friend i'll just repeat part of your post "You have to ask yourself how many of these people went to every cup game at home last year the FACT is everyone moaning about it now didn't" well sorry to say the FACT is your posting bollocks i'm afraid because i known quite a few who went to every game and haven't joined 1 or more of the cup schemes.I take my seat now see you in Munich or Benidorm not doing Naples.

Are you everyone ? no you are not. So you went, well done pat on the back, big clap for you.

The point was that not every season card holder did, and that certainly included the higher point holders. If they did they must have been dressed as blue seats.

Many pick and choose what games to go to, some who posted on here saying that, are now stumped because they assumed their point swould allow them to do the same this year.

What you point is regarding friends who went but didnt sign to the cup scheme is about ? you need to fill me in. If they didnt sign up and are unhappy, well thats their fault, not like it was a suprise.

bzekosilva: yes i understand he had to give up his card, but that wasnt the point. I was explaining to others that this scheme affected people last season as well. Their was a thread on this forum where lots on higher points said the usual " if he was a fan he would have the point's" the irony being he had a ticket before most had left school.

no one cared about people in his position last season, and thats when the supporters could have done something about it. So why are the complaints comming in now ? mostly because it's impacted on the people who didnt care less last season.

coulsonblue said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
coulsonblue said:

I think the current system is fairest, but had it been in place 20/30 years ago it would work better. Respect what your saying though.

Superbia seems expensive then unless we play every game possible. better off just buying away games individually.

agree, superbia is a fad to take a lot of money in one go, which is what the club seems to be wanting to do, taking money in bulk so it looks more substantial on their charts.

if you're in superbia you're practically guaranteed tickets for every game anyway so what is the point?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.