UEFA Champions League Gameweek 5 | November 28th/29th

Do the commentators do no research pre match whatsoever? Banging on about that penalty shout being correctly overturned, saying it was the same as PSG's, when the person in charge of VAR last night has been removed from post for the forseeable!

Wankers on TNT desperate to give the rags a lifeline. Going on hysterically about consistency in handball for pens. They say love makes you blind and that's the case here. The ball hit the players back, since when is that anything like last night?

So Bayern are known as the German rags .. Maybe I’m just a thick FOC but I’m not reading anything insensitive with anything said ..
That’s fine. I’ve outlined what it could be perceived as. You disagree. I’m not calling anyone out for it. It has nothing to do with them both being called rags on here.

Wankers on TNT desperate to give the rags a lifeline. Going on hysterically about consistency in handball for pens. They say love makes you blind and that's the case here. The ball hit the players back, since when is that anything like last night?
Didnt the Rags get away with a penalty appeal today fir handball, already forgotton about by TNT i guess ( plus the dubious offside goal plus Rat Face avoiding a 2nd yellow)

Do the commentators do no research pre match whatsoever? Banging on about that penalty shout being correctly overturned, saying it was the same as PSG's, when the person in charge of VAR last night has been removed from post for the forseeable!
might of been removed for missing 2 nailed on penalties

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.