UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely an appeal process has to be fairly quick as CL qualification will be decided in the next few months

Wait until the premier league relegate us two divisions to be in line with UEFA punishment (Juventus style). Ironically when we sell all the players that will want to leave we will sail past FFP.

I’ve been not caring about the champions league

Even so, are you saying you do not have any knowledge of what has been happening for 3 years ? it has been the main story, directly after we did the quadruple Pep was asked if he took bungs ?
I could understand it if you didn't understand the legal process or were asking what asking about CAS but come on.

I understand you are upset with what you feel is an unfair accusation, but please refrain from personal abuse.

Well tell me how would you like me to deal with it and I'll deal with it that way.

Would be nice to be able to use the forum without random accusations of not being a City fan after 10 years.

I've been following the FFP closely fir the last few years. I thought this investigation solely related to the 2014 breach for which a settlement was reached with UEFA. I believed financial evidence provided by Prestwich Blue and other experts and expected City would be innocent. But I'm shocked by the alleged breaches between 2012 and 2016 . Is this news to the club and bluemoon posters. Are we really fucked now?

It's not a f**kin' anthem - it's a jingle. And a nicked one at that. I'm guessing all the 'non-booers' have come to their senses; let 'em have it.
I was never bothered about this comp, but I'd absolutely love to win it now. Expect every goal to be disallowed - it's gonna be Bedlum!

I always boo and it was mainly because my mate aswel as others forked out on flights and then got stitched up by these cùnts. It actually annoyed me when Pep wanted it to stop.

I honestly think he should join in when we play Madrid. Would be even better if we fucked the Uefa Jingle off and played Blue moon.

Rag Father inlaw says we are cheating bastards and finally got what was coming to us.Thinks all our success is tarnished

Wanted to chin the old twat.

Thinks now our Club will be treated like Lepers.

I hope to fuck Heads roll at or Club for this.
What will they roll for and if they did then that’s an admission of guilty whilst the club have always maintained their innocence

Everton fan here.

This is a disgrace. Yes you broke rules but the owner wouldnt have to do that if he was just allowed to fund his own club without having to resort to getting creative.

The whole rule is designed to keep the same little cartel at the top and close the door to anyone else. How can a rule that only allows you to spend what you earn help anyone but those who are already at the top? It doesnt, but thats the whole point.

I hope your owner wipes the floor with them in court or on appeal and gets rid of the whole FFP rule - its a sham.
Nice one Lou.
If we bankrupt ourselves and then get a leveraged mortgage before operating with a debt of 700m for years we might get some praise for doing it, ''the united way''

Can't make this shit up mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.