UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you or many others appreciate how influential our owners are.

The last attempt at a coup saw the French Prime Minister act as a conduit.

We are investing a further £1bn in Manchester, do you not think the council have leverage at Government level?

United, as a club, would certainly start to feel it - the trams would suddenly be of lesser Etihad reliability, building plans would be mothballed, the airport would lose jobs should, as you fear, we are beaten into existence and our owners throw in the towel.

Emirates Cup, Emirates shirt sponsors, Emirates Stadium, plenty roads lead back to influence in the UAE.

Qatar also have plenty of skin in the game, regardless of the friction between them and UAE.

This is about de-legitimising our achievements as a club, nothing else.

Qatar are balls deep with Barcelona and if Real Madrid want that creaking old dump of a ground renavating, they should keep quiet if they want HRH to sub them the money.

What's happened overnight?

I went to bed reading that UEFA want to look at our emails in relation to Der Spiegel leaks, which everyone on here was fighting off, as inadmissible.

Also, that we'd paid £200k for Jadon Sancho, that might incur a transfer window ban.

Then this morning the thread is doom, gloom and tragedy. The club to be disavowed, that everyone is banned from football activities or going to jail, KDB to Madrid with Neymar and Pep Guardiola has just signed for Juventus.

So, What's happened overnight?

That's the thing, the more certain people push, the more others push back.

It will not be safe soon for sections of the media and fans visiting the Etihad.

Some Blues will undoubtedly start lashing out.

It almost sounds like you're encouraging it ;)

I would absolutely love it we win the prem, and vinny doesn’t take the trophy to lift aloft, but him and the players simply dump the winners medals in it and walk away and celebrate with the fans. Now that would fuck the prem

Win the premier league then have it sent to Anfield, it’s the only way they will end up lifting it this season.

I went to bed reading that UEFA want to look at our emails in relation to Der Spiegel leaksleaks, which everyone on here was fighting off.

Also, that we'd paid £200k for Jadon Sancho, that might incur a transfer window ban.

Then this morning the thread is doom, gloom and tragedy that everyone is going to jail, everyone is banned from football and Pep Guardiola has just signed for Juventus.

Nothing, Marvin has Bipolar. That is all.

Too much at our door now and politics is very powerful. We are owned by a wealthy Arab who is viewed by he world as a Despot. That is the background. They will just make it up as they go along. This has been years in the planning but no one knew how the end-game would happen.
A despot that is no doubt helping to prop up many western countries

I went to bed reading that UEFA want to look at our emails in relation to Der Spiegel leaks, which everyone on here was fighting off, as inadmissible.

Then this morning the thread is doom, gloom and tragedy. The club to be disavowed, that everyone is banned from football activities or going to jail, KDB to Madrid with Neymar and Pep Guardiola has just signed for Juventus.

Lots of drinking

Marvin, don't let all this co-ordinated shit get you down. The people behind it are degenerates and you shouldn't allow them to spoil your enjoyment (or otherwise) of being a City fan. We'll still be here whatever happens.

City has always been there, but it annoys me that it's no longer about the football. The match will finish I'll walk out of the gates at 7.30pm or whatever ridiculous time it will be it will be into the real world, turn on my phone and there it will be. No escaping from it.

I'm OK but thank's for thinking about me. That was nice of you but I think it's best City fans adjust to what's ahead.

UEFA is doing this to appease the EURO elites. Nothing will happen. UEFA and other football entities are corrupt as hell and definitely don't want the smoke with City. These organizations have too many skeletons in their closets. I think we will get minimal punishment to be honest so I'm not worried.
We're not innocent. No one is. They are more guilty, but they are powerful and it's their world. Welcome to human civilisation. I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.