UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You may be right mate but if City were playing along with the agreed outcome then the sentence underlined above is exactly what they would want the world to think.

I’m not saying City won’t go for blood (personally I hope they do) I’m just pointing out that the lawyers will work objectively and without emotion to get the best outcome possible for their client, which is not always the ideal one that we would want as fans.
For me I think, whatever the outcome, it is crucial that us fans (the customers) get to see all the evidence, especially our rebuttal of the Der Spiegel emails. It would be sickening if both sides cut a deal with UEFA saving face and City not being banned with a Non Disclosure Agreement. City need to restore confidence in our club and that includes full transparency.

The only way we will be in the chumps league next season is if they somehow we can suspend the punishment pending the appeal, hence the harsh punishment of two seasons ban. If we win the appeal we will probably still have had a season out of the competition due to the time that CAS will take to hear the case. This was probably UEFA’s strategy all along.
soon as we appeal any punishment is suspended until the case is heard

BBC article to discuss the end of Pep, almost joyfully, like they have defeated him. Other points raised are how every single player we have is going to leave us this summer.

It’s a collective wankathon.

Blues, please do not copy-and-paste the full Bolt From the Blue article in to the thread, it’s not allowed on the forum, and why would we want to deprive the blue who wrote it from click traffic to their site (which could potentially help them get something out of their work to provide this valuable rebuke of the current media spin)?

Please be considerate of the author and just post the link to direct blues to view the article on their site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.