UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was an intelligent and educated MU, Liverpool, or Arsenal fan (obvious joke there), I'd look at this decision and think it looks shitty, amateurish and vindictive. I would be disappointed that it looks shaky, and worried by City's absolute belief that they've done nothing wrong.

I would also be worried that if the shit really hits the fan, these clubs could be implicated and be in a spot of bother themselves

Haha, cheers Pablo!

It's four months however before News Now and then an ad affiliate will take you on.

I suppose the summer transfer market would help!!
The Summer transfer market is going to be the most interesting we've had since the take over when Silva & Yaya joined us, whether it's going to interesting in a good or bad way remains to be seen.

Personally speaking I think this will rally us, Pep will sign for a few more seasons and we will bury UEFA. The corrupt vile establishment will be fucked up to the core after we are finished with them.
Call to arms Blues man the barricades.
What I find incredible is the media reporting our silence apart from yesterday's statement is proof of guilt, personally I would think you dont make any rash statements when going into.a long drawn out legal battle you keep your powder dry and dont give your accuser any hint of what they will.be facing until the CAS meeting takes place !

This has galvanised us like never before.

I am buzzing, I have gone from thinking is might be my last matching going season and not keen on finishing the season to someone who cant wait for my next (burnley) than back up to RM mid week I cant bloody wait CTID, feels like the old days love it....1200 miles in less than 5 days bring it on !!

Heard something interesting on the radio earlier about lawyers - seems City have been quietly going to the best legal minds in Europe to get their views on the case and any likely appeal. UEFA are approaching same lawyers and being told they can't help as they have already been consulted by City..... could be we are quite cleverly and legitimately blind siding UEFA's access to decent legals.....
They'd better call Saul in that case.

He's great. Met him at our hotel before Brighton last year when he was working for the BBC. We spoke about the BBC bias. I won't betray any confidences but would say you could not meet a nicer more open person who cares deeply about our club. I have heard him criticise us in the past but he has honest and fair opinions.

He stands out for me because of his graft when playing for Manchester City. Like you said about his opinions, he was honest and fair when he played midfield for the blues: though there'd be many ex-footballers and fans would disagree with me. I'd call it "bite" but then I'm biased.

Absolutely this
The only way we will be in the chumps league next season is if they somehow we can suspend the punishment pending the appeal, hence the harsh punishment of two seasons ban. If we win the appeal we will probably still have had a season out of the competition due to the time that CAS will take to hear the case. This was probably UEFA’s strategy all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.