UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched some of it and there was a statement i found quite odd as someone asked how the club was reacting to this internally, the response was we are deluded if we can't understand this, he said there are loads of clubs being looked at and these leaks are across a large number of clubs across Europe, "the odd thing is there are more leaks about Man U, and i think he said Liverpool ,than City".He then said that City feel they are being picked on.

So if there are more issues with Man U than us , why is it wrong to thing we are being singled out?

The Times journalist who regularly appears on Sunday Supplement could well be a wolf in sheep's clothing as far as City and FFP are concerned. He was also co-author of a book on the glory of the club which moved out of Manchester in the early years of the last century. Probably a decent enough bloke when not pursuing a career but like many in his profession he is not to be trusted to properly present the whole picture. He has now publicly said we are deluded over football leaks whilst coming out with contradictory comments. Tread warily.

The Times journalist who regularly appears on Sunday Supplement could well be a wolf in sheep's clothing as far as City and FFP are concerned. He was also co-author of a book on the glory of the club which moved out of Manchester in the early years of the last century. Probably a decent enough bloke when not pursuing a career but like many in his profession he is not to be trusted to properly present the whole picture. He has now publicly said we are deluded over football leaks whilst coming out with contradictory comments. Tread warily.

Northcroft is a snake. In bed with Harris and Syed.

We commented on the grass today, it looked an odd shade of green, could we have been drugging it ? It also seemed to cut up more than normal, surely an investigation needs to be launched into our grass.
Before the Watford game, Pep said to the lads 'score as many goals as you can'. Apparently, the use of that phrase is illegal and Liverpool are demanding that we are investigated.

Can't for the life of me see what the PL will do? Their FFP rules are much more relaxed than UEFA's - It sounds like FSG have been trying to stir things up (they're self-righteous American tw*ts you know).

The UEFA FFP issue is a can of worms, my head hurts trying to make sense of it all... How far are UEFA prepared to go?

1) We're talking about hacked/illegally obtained information, yet to be substantiated & who substantiates it?Nobody knows if there has been any tampering either? UEFA want to use this so-called information to cite us ... How the f*ck does that work?

2) Moving of the FFP 'goalposts' again to target City will surely weaken UEFA's position with any appeal that goes to CAS and in the longer term the legality of FFP.

3) If UEFA cite or want to review our sponsorship deals given this new so-called evidence, then they will 100% have to open an investigation into PSG otherwise the bent nature of UEFA will be 100% transparent even to a half-wit. OH hang on, CAS ruled UEFA would not be allowed to re-open the previously settled PSG case. Why would it be any different for us?

4) Although CAS say each case is treated individually they upheld appeals by Galatasary & PSG saying their cases could not be re-opened. How are we different?

This is a long & sustained attack on the Club from all quarters now from some media with agenda & UEFA (G14). Time to get tough. If UEFA cite us and CAS for some reason uphold it then we need to contest the legality of FFP, win or lose, I don't care.

The most rediculous part of all of this is PSG seem to be in the clear now & they have a man on the inside at UEFA!!!

In any case the media, UEFA & the alleged ring leaders (FSG) of the PL backlash are making clear & sustained attempts to damage the club's reputation & finances, by at the very least trytng to make us less attractive to sponsors.

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Sam discussion with Richard keys and Andy Gray

Fair play critical of FFP

Sam got a bit confused though ... Transfer bans in question by FIFA are for illegally tapping up youth players or related activities. Seperate issue to FFP which is UEFA's bent scheme for protecting the so-called elite clubs.

Sam got a bit confused though ... Transfer bans in question by FIFA are for illegally tapping up youth players or related activities. Seperate issue to FFP which is UEFA's bent scheme for protecting the so-called elite clubs.
TBF to Sam I've bookmarked PB's post on his best guess summary of what each body are investigating us for, and I have to keep going back to it just to keep it straight in my head.

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/...summary-on-p164.339272/page-164#post-11614387

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.