UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think calling someone a scummy rat because you're upset they accused City fans of talking about people who are on UEFA's side as subhuman scum is the dumbest, least self-aware reaction possible.

No problems.

I dont agree.

I wonder what would happen to any journalist that had the audacity to call Liverpool fans sub human scum?

If we were to win an appeal and have the whole thing overturned what do you think it would mean for UEFA and FFP? we have more money and better lawyers than UEFA I'm sure but what would it do to their authority and their ability to enforce FFP in general. My belief is that a compromise will be reached following the CAS hearing rather than a complete reversal because that would probably calm things down but I think our owners are out to destroy UEFA, they have clearly had enough. With all this going on, you watch we will win the CL!

No problems.

I dont agree.

I wonder what would happen to any journalist that had the audacity to call Liverpool fans sub human scum?

He didn't call City fans sub-human scum. He accused us of talking about people as sub-human scum.

How can be this fucking angry with someone about something they never said?

I hope the Sheikh has a team scrutinising public statements - including those on Fan sites - for potential libel, and uses our very strict English libel law to his advantage. Could end up closing a few of the bastards down altogether.
It's gone beyond criticism of the football club and owner. Now the fans are bring criticised.

I don't know why I do it to myself, but had a sneaky peak at RAWK and some of the absolute hysterical drivel on there is hilarious - this one particularly tickled me

"Everyone is complicit in this fraud and cheating scandal. Everyone. from the players, background staff, the manager. Everyone. They all wilfully took the shady money, knowing full well the club were cheating FFP. If you cheat, you get banned. The reputation stain shall NEVER pass. This is football, fans have long memories. This stain on their reputation is permanent. It shall never be lifted. Songs will be sung. The name of Manchester City and Abu Dhabi and indeed the slimy dog Mansour is already soured. Its too late for them now. They know this. Therefore they will bring football down with them. What they have done and are currently doing is unforgivable. They will fling mud and accusations around wildly at each and every tenuous strand they can. The only victim will be football itself."

Not withstanding that we have not had anything proven against us yet, how in the fuck would players and background staff have anything to do with the accounts department? Out of all the supporter bases, it feels like that lot have really been up in arms about this the most for some reason.

Whilst I am confident/ hopeful there is no chance that we will be in the position that the PL relegate us, I did start thinking about the scare stories of being sent to the 2nd division and it got me thinking.
What is the relationship between the PL and the FL , how could the PL tell the FL where we should be sent to?

Any one know?

If we were to win an appeal and have the whole thing overturned what do you think it would mean for UEFA and FFP? we have more money and better lawyers than UEFA I'm sure but what would it do to their authority and their ability to enforce FFP in general. My belief is that a compromise will be reached following the CAS hearing rather than a complete reversal because that would probably calm things down but I think our owners are out to destroy UEFA, they have clearly had enough. With all this going on, you watch we will win the CL!
That's turning the dispute on its head. The club are defending itself.

He didn't call City fans sub-human scum. He accused us of talking about people as sub-human scum.

How can be this fucking angry with someone about something they never said?

Im not angry.

You seemingly are though as you attempt to defend him and demand we all stop saying things you dont like?

I don't know why I do it to myself, but had a sneaky peak at RAWK and some of the absolute hysterical drivel on there is hilarious - this one particularly tickled me

"Everyone is complicit in this fraud and cheating scandal. Everyone. from the players, background staff, the manager. Everyone. They all wilfully took the shady money, knowing full well the club were cheating FFP. If you cheat, you get banned. The reputation stain shall NEVER pass. This is football, fans have long memories. This stain on their reputation is permanent. It shall never be lifted. Songs will be sung. The name of Manchester City and Abu Dhabi and indeed the slimy dog Mansour is already soured. Its too late for them now. They know this. Therefore they will bring football down with them. What they have done and are currently doing is unforgivable. They will fling mud and accusations around wildly at each and every tenuous strand they can. The only victim will be football itself."

Not withstanding that we have not had anything proven against us yet, how in the fuck would players and background staff have anything to do with the accounts department? Out of all the supporter bases, it feels like that lot have really been up in arms about this the most for some reason.

Oh how scary they are going to sing songs about us...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.