UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The interview was fine (even if it was three days late), but they obviously should've done this with literally any journalist except the one employed by the club. Very difficult for me to believe they couldn't have found someone on good terms to ask these same questions. Agree them beforehand, whatever. This is what the PR department is for.

Respectfully I disagree.

We owe the media in this country nothing. Certainly not an interview they would all be fighting over.

Keep everything in-house, and speak to the media only when absolutely necessary.

They've made their bed with their lives and their racism. Fuck every one of them.

Only on Bluemoon could we go from discussing one of the most important issues in our history, to who should be asking the questions in a morale boosting interview with one of City's main men. Funny but ridiculous at the same time. It was bang on.

The person asking the questions was pretty irrelevant. This was meant to be a statement, primarily to City supporters but also the RoW.

This is chance for any jounro brave enough to label Ferran a liar and then enjoy being sued in court for libel when City prove their case.

Based on their definition, filched from IAS24, they'd be wrong.
Again, I agree. That's the paradox I am failing to understand.

How can the apply IAS 24 and come up with a different answer to our own independent accountants?

Respectfully I disagree.

We owe the media in this country nothing. Certainly not an interview they would all be fighting over.

Keep everything in-house, and speak to the media only when absolutely necessary.

They've made their bed with their lives and their racism. Fuck every one of them.

Exactly. I pray we are cleared and then go after every single one of it he fuckers we have legal grounds to do so, Jordan being top of the list.

Not even Jesus being resurrected and saying "City are completely innocent" would stop rival fans/most of the media from labelling us as cheats-it suits there agenda.

Will be a change in angle of attack.

Something along the lines of ‘how much did we pay them?’

the timescale will never be reached and city want a early outcome by early summer and uefa want a 12 month gap in city missing out at lease before any hearing meaning the ban is place, even if we don't like it or its wrong city will miss 12 months of european football because the progress and the intent by uefa

the ban stands and there is nothing or nobody that can change it ?? or should i say nobody wants to change it even if city are innocent they hate us and wants us out. you watch uefa will come out and say early chances of any sort of review will be around Christmas time because of the work and timescale of uefa and they have to work on time slots

the timescale will never be reached and city want a early outcome by early summer and uefa want a 12 month gap in city missing out at lease before any hearing meaning the ban is place, even if we don't like it or its wrong city will miss 12 months of european football because the progress and the intent by uefa

the ban stands and there is nothing or nobody that can change it ?? or should i say nobody wants to change it even if city are innocent they hate us and wants us out. you watch uefa will come out and say early chances of any sort of review will be around Christmas time because of the work and timescale of uefa and they have to work on time slots
I think the expectation is that CAS will set aside the ban until they reach their verdict.

They will then have to suspend, otherwise legally if found not to be guilty the recompense would be huge on their part. No way they do that. The ban will either stay or it will be suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.