UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they have done this to destabilise the recruitment process, potentially choosing a Club that is touted to get a CL ban may just be the deciding factor for a player to go elsewhere. Bent fuckers, it’s not even punitive in our case, it’s based purely on an historical event that has no bearing of where we are now. Restraints should be in place to prevent another Bolton or to stop someone like Simon Jordan having to almost give his club away because he was annually doing his financial nuts that ultimately cost him £50m. There is no rhyme or reason to this ban other than jealousy and the old cartels collective desire to piss on “little” City from a great height.

I fear the worst. Big fuck up by the club and they know it.
The only thing I’m clinging to is that the information can’t be used as it was obtained illegally.
What I can tell you is the information is all true and somebody got it by hacking the chairman’s emails.
you know for a fact everything is true, wtf are you ?

Sorry, but the NY Times is a serious investigative newspaper and would not go about allowing such an article to be published without having real reason to believe it's sources to be legit.

I cannot see them ever being in the business of smearing City over Liverpool and Utd because they are American owned and risking their entire reputation over a sports article.

This is beyond fanciful and sad that we are at a point in time where this kind of reasoning is accepted as plausible nor can we parse the difference between those who post things on Twitter or periodicals" without strong cheques and balances within/reluctance to publish news without strong evidence versus a newspaper with such standing as the NY Times (not that the NY Times cannot be criticised, btw).
HAHAHAHAHA

I'm wondering if the likes of Man U, Real Madrid and Bayern want us to challenge FFP in court, as it didn't have the desired effect of shutting the door on us joing the cartel and the richest clubs in world football. Now these clubs need a major overhaul in players, and with inflated transfer fees could take some of these clubs years to rebuild under the constraints of FFP they brought in. Now, if we challenged it in court and proved it was anti-competitive, we could be blamed for the collapse of FFP whilst giving them the freedom to spend hugely to rebuild!

We have lots of legs to stand on, you are a wum imo

Why would I want to purposely wind fellow blues up?
I want the best for my club just like you do. I just want people to be better informed.
It’s typical of this internet fan generation that they dismiss any story or opinion that you do not like but pur over ones you do.
‘Chatting shit’ ‘ignore him’ ‘wum’ it’s embarrassing mate, have a decent debate.

How will UEFA get Etihad to disclose financial information as evidence to effect a ban on MCFC?

Isn't what this is about?

Or is that too simplistic?

They may not need to.

I think much depends how strong a degree of proof they need to get past all the inevitable legal hurdles.
A UEFA tribunal may only need 70% likelihood, but CAS may want more, and a court would probably need much more.

It seems shit loads of our fans are already giving up and accepting a ban, fuckin unbelievable. Just leave it to our club to sort out.

And remember we've already put this statement out,

"Manchester City welcomes the opening of a formal UEFA investigation as an opportunity to bring to an end the speculation resulting from the illegal hacking and out of context publication of City emails. The accusation of financial irregularities are entirely false. The Club’s published accounts are full and complete and a matter of legal and regulatory record."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.