UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
why is it,that when people are posting on this thread they start speaking like they are speaking in court,either that or bluemoon is riddled with lawyers and barristers .

anyway after the first FFP ruling when I was certain we would get away with it,this time I think we are going to get nailed to the wall by some dirty underhand trick they have under their sleeves.
Sustained

I don’t know about deservedly. The wrong people are on trial for starters. The cheats are the cnuts, who’ve tried to turn a sport, with all the connotations that word has for equal opportunity and fairness, into a loaded and repugnant personal fiefdom. I feel such resentment to the rags, the dippers, Bayern, Delaney, Corbett, Harris, Syed and all the rest of the snide, shitty wankers we’re up against, that I won’t feel the slightest bit of remorse or guilt if it turns out we have deliberately tried to circumvent their bent cartel ‘rules’. Fuck them

Don't let it all get to you. I agree with your sentiments but all that matters is if we have actually done anything wrong. If we haven't we will be cleared and move on.

Thanks for re-posting this. I just can't believe that Soriano would have made this statement unless he was certain of our case. He is putting his whole career on the line here. He didn't have to make these comments. He could have just let the case run its course. I believe him.

I go back to those emails. Whereas they’ve been poo-pooed as a source of evidence on here in some quarters, I just think that unless we can show that we ultimately took alternative courses of action (ie produce contradictory emails or other evidence), then we can wave our audited accounts at them til Doomsday, but there’s still going to be an unhealthy degree of suspicion as regards our innocence

I go back to those emails. Whereas they’ve been poo-pooed as a source of evidence on here in some quarters, I just think that unless we can show that we ultimately took alternative courses of action (ie produce contradictory emails or other evidence), then we can wave our audited accounts at them til Doomsday, but there’s still going to be an unhealthy degree of suspicion as regards our innocence

There was a 'suspicion regards innocence' around OJ Simpson, but he went home. In the words of Chris Rock, "I'd rather look guilty at the mall than look innocent behind bars".

Last edited:

an unhealthy degree of suspicion doesn’t amount to significant evidence to kick us out of Europe for two seasons

I don’t know about deservedly. The wrong people are on trial for starters. The cheats are the cnuts, who’ve tried to turn a sport, with all the connotations that word has for equal opportunity and fairness, into a loaded and repugnant personal fiefdom, and they pretty much all play in red. I feel such resentment to the rags, the dippers, Bayern, Delaney, Corbett, Harris, Syed and all the rest of the snide, shitty wankers we’re up against, that I won’t feel the slightest bit of remorse or guilt if it turns out we have deliberately tried to circumvent their bent cartel ‘rules’. Fuck them

Lovely.

Pretty much how I feel too. I'm at the point where I don't think it really matters THAT much to me what the outcome it. The truth is the narrative has long been set by the people you mention. I'm okay with City whether it's this incarnation or a different one.

I've said this elsewhere but pay particular attention to one Peter Moore at Liverpool. He's the king of the snakes, and the man who has the power and the access to resources to really help orchestrate a smear campaign. His bosses own newspapers, they sit with big Republicans in the States and break nationalist bread. It is no coincidence that so many New York Times associated newspapers and media outlets have been quite so anti City.

Also pay particular attention to Rory Smith. A very very dangerous kind of hipster dickhead. Him and his pal Tariq are probably on some kind of retainer from the Scousers the amount of pole greasing they do whenever Kloppo and co are mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.