UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though Khaldoon said we wouldn't do it again you could see a Pinch MK2 coming out of this. Obviously it would have to have no ban whatsoever but if it was a small financial penalty and a don't make it look like you are trying to get round the rules in future type of thing.
Not a chance.
We were swizzled once by the representatives of the G14 cartel , not again.

You never know this time tomorrow evening we may be reading the headline “ Man City ban sensationally overturned as CAS through case out on day one of hearing due to UEFAs failure to present credible evidence of wrong doing”. And a footnote “Man City to sue corrupt bastards for unlimited damages”.

Similar to Liverpool hacking our scouting base and paying 1 million dollars ?
Yes. I'd put big money on there being a clause that says words to the effect "Nothing in this Agreement or any related document shall be construed as constituting an admission of any liability or wrongdoing whatsoever by either of the Parties or be admissible in any proceedings as evidence of liability or wrongdoing by either of the Parties." It may also say: "The Parties acknowledge and agree that there is a possibility that, after settling this matter, it will discover facts which were unknown or unsuspected at the time, and which if known by such Party at the time of this settlement might have materially affected its decision to settle this matter and the Parties are assuming any risk of such unknown facts and such unknown and unsuspected claims"

Dark forces involved here, have a feeling it will be upheld because what we are against however, when it does I think we will unleash hell. Its a long game.

It is a serious mistake to think that somehow the CAS are part of any dark forces. If the CAS decision goes in any way against us , then there will be a plethora of posts on here about the CAS being bent. So if you're inclined to think that may be the case then Google the CAS list (panel) of people and their CVs then ask yourself honestly if these people will do anything other than judge the matter objectively. In fact, I'm surprised given the Cvs of these people they can stoop so low as to be on a sports arbitration court. But I imagine they do it because they think sport is important. They are definitely not short of a bob or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.