UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well its not good is it asking the government to pay players wages but i expect they would get around ffp because its a loan.

the whole of uefa and its ****s of the so called elite teams can fuck off for me and its why the whole of football is so much in debt. its all built on sand and on the drip and the never never ? not one of the so called giants of the game are debt free and being run proper

but somebody comes along that offers to buy manchester city and put millions sorry BILLIONS into the game and builds a debt free profit making club and then gets slammed and gets kicked out of the system for being to rich ?? the thing that really get my goats up is the selling clubs that add 10 to 20 million knowing city will pay it. BUT NOT ONE OF THEM WILL BACK US in saying without city money they would have been fucked

manchester city money investment in football has kept many clubs going for years, its money that not been loan on assets and a gamble on the future and added to the clubs debt ? and now you see 2 of the so called biggest club in the world asking for help from the government and wanting £200 million. for what ?? am i missing something here ? why does a clubs like barcelona and madrid have to go cap in hand to pay players wages

you know what fuck uefa.just fuck off with the FFP rules you hide behind. YOU FUCKING HATE MANCHESTER CITY BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT A FAIR FIGHT. the so called members of the broad or what you call friends of uefa are full of shit. they have been bent for years and somebody comes along and puts up a challenge and you pull rank ? it just show what you are and who really runs the game and told by the so called elite to jump

the whole of uefa and its ****s of the so called elite teams can fuck off for me and its why the whole of football is so much in debt. its all built on sand and on the drip and the never never ? not one of the so called giants of the game are debt free and being run proper

but somebody comes along that offers to buy manchester city and put millions sorry BILLIONS into the game and builds a debt free profit making club and then gets slammed and gets kicked out of the system for being to rich ?? the thing that really get my goats up is the selling clubs that add 10 to 20 million knowing city will pay it. BUT NOT ONE OF THEM WILL BACK US in saying without city money they would have been fucked

manchester city money investment in football has kept many clubs going for years, its money that not been loan on assets and a gamble on the future and added to the clubs debt ? and now you see 2 of the so called biggest club in the world asking for help from the government and wanting £200 million. for what ?? am i missing something here ? why does a clubs like barcelona and madrid have to go cap in hand to pay players wages

you know what fuck uefa.just fuck off with the FFP rules you hide behind. YOU FUCKING HATE MANCHESTER CITY BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT A FAIR FIGHT. the so called members of the broad or what you call friends of uefa are full of shit. they have been bent for years and somebody comes along and puts up a challenge and you pull rank ? it just show what you are and who really runs the game and told by the so called elite to jump

Well in blue.

Sigh.

Carman was a great friend of the senior partner who I first worked for. Met him a couple of times. Definitely a rum character, to put it mildly. Rodney Klevan, who Kavanagh QC was supposedly based on (although he was nothing like him) was a member of the extended Savage family.

And on that famous day 13th May 2012, I spent pre-match in City Square having some refreshments with a judge and his wife, who are friends of mine.

Can i please ask Prestwich :

Once this CAS ruling has been made

Will a written ruling be made available to anybody interested.I personally am interested either way.I am curious to know why UEFA felt they had to punish us so harshly

This whole sorry saga lacked transparency from the beginning and was undermined by G14 leaks .

Or will the documented ruling,and reasons why never see the light of day.

Can i please ask Prestwich :

Once this CAS ruling has been made

Will a written ruling be made available to anybody interested.I personally am interested either way.I am curious to know why UEFA felt they had to punish us so harshly

This whole sorry saga lacked transparency from the beginning and was undermined by G14 leaks .

Or will the documented ruling,and reasons why never see the light of day.
They'll make it public when they publish their findings. There will probably be a short announcement of the outcome, followed by their detailed reasons for their decision, which will be published on their website.

What worries me is that the case wasn’t thrown out on the first day due to Uefa not following their own procedures, just like the Galatasary and The PSG cases were or did CAS hear all of the evidence, in both appeal and then give their verdict.

Those were 2 totally different cases. In both UEFA exceeded their own 10 day time limit. That doesn’t apply to our case, so I’m guessing that CAS would have to hear everything both sides have to say before making a decision over the coming weeks. Even if UEFA’s case turns out to be totally flimsy, and we win emphatically, CAS were never going to throw it out.

Could do with a FAQ on this thread given the same misconceptions and misunderstandings keep repeating. Either that or lock it until the actual verdict is announced

( yes I know reading it isn’t obligatory but the occasional rumour based on speaking to someone who heard from the groundsman that it all went well is always fun)

They'll make it public when they publish their findings. There will probably be a short announcement of the outcome, followed by their detailed reasons for their decision, which will be published on their website.

Thanks for that.

At least there is some transparency in the CAS proceedings.

They have to go on record as to their reasons why..

Maybe maybe not. No club banned by UEFA has suffered domestic league sanctions as far as I am aware. That said the more severe the sanction (especially post CAS) the more likely PL sanction is and the more severe the pressure for such sanction. Moreover, the footballing aspect of the 2 year ban are far greater - there is a likelihood on 2 years that big players will leave. 1 Covid year ban and its possible but more manageable.

No other league has 3 prime cartel clubs missing out on CL money because of the miscreant club in question. If Racing Club Lens missed out on CL qualification because PSG “cheated”, no-one would really give that much of a shit.
The pressure on the PL to punish us however, would be monumental, with the press agitating for relegations and points deductions for weeks on end, and all egged on by the rags and the dippers. Hell, they’ve already managed to get Wolves and Burnley on board. Burnley, FFS, to whom it matters not a jot where we finish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.