UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Conventional clubs are those who fix the finances of a league to suit themselves, fix the finances and structure of competitions to make sure they're in it and get huge amounts of dosh, and then conventionally fix the rules to try to prevent anyone else being a part of it, while saying they've earned it all.
Spot on.
Absolutely nailed it.

How so? The CFCB IC clearly breached a number of their own rules in referring it to the AC, CAS is to ensure due process was followed in the first instance and that any sanctions are deemed fair in the 2nd. If the CFCB failed to follow their own due process as documented by UEFA and posted on here if your interested, why the fuck would city consider a neutral perspective when they and I expect shit hot legal eagles feel there tangible evidence the IC breached due process? The article 10 breach is beyond repute by the way and documented by the NYT. The article 13 stuff is not wholly in the public domain but there is clearly enough circumstantial evidence to indicate numerous CFCB IC breaches here as well. City's appeal to CAS on the basis of the IC not following process if upheld revokes the article 17 escalation to the AC and shows the IC alleged investigation to be a sham. It has sod all to do with giving a portrayal of being in control to a neutral.
I referred to perception of the news not the underlying issues.

Serious? You have complaints about the Neymar ban and you believe that refereeing is the reason for your club's comical Champions League record?

Then you complain about an investigation where you were let off on a "technicality" .

Are you really surprised supporters of conventional clubs don't take you seriously? I stress conventional because it's not only the elite that looks down on PSG. It's also the ordinary rank and file clubs in France.
I have no complaint about Neymar ban. Aurier was banned some years before for the same stuff. Think three games is excessive but it is their rule, so... What i'm saying is, if Nasser was so powerful to call the shot to get City ban as the other guy is suggesting, it would be easy not to get Neymar banned (because he didn't say it himself live, it is just written on social media and he can say it is his CM posting this message).

Yes, i have complaints about referreing. Have you not seen the comical performance from that ref against Barcelona ? Sure, PSG played badly and cowardly but at the end they went out 6 to 5 on aggregate. With a not so biaised referee, Barcelona was out, no one can say otherwise. The year after that, Real Madrid equalized in the first leg on a very easily spotted offside penalty. Then Ramos did one clear handball on a Rabiot shot, nothing given. This is the type of things that change a tie. At the end of the game, PSG crumbled and conceded 2 late goals. Real Madrid was better overall and deserved to go through but the refereeing was not good. Against Naples, the referee was terrible, really terrible and biased against PSG. Didn't award a stonewall penalty while being 3 meters away. Wasn't whistling any foul on Neymar either, was farcical. Still PSG got out of group stage so it is ok. I have nothing to say about MU confrontation. With VAR, they give that type of penalty against Kimpembe or against Sissoko in final.

About the investigation, PSG has been cleared ! They won on a technicality when UEFA tried another trick to reopen a 1 year investigation. How much more time do they need to investigate to find a fault ?

All i'm saying here is that, for a club supposedly rigging the game with UEFA blessing, PSG does get some tough love. But, i'm sure it is all a plan from Nasser to create the biggest plot twist ever.

Wasted your breath.
Don't worry, i have noticed him in the Sané thread.

Just want to give him some cold hard facts and see how he comes back from that if he really tries to be honest. I give the benefit of the doubt to anyone.

Serious? You have complaints about the Neymar ban and you believe that refereeing is the reason for your club's comical Champions League record?

Then you complain about an investigation where you were let off on a "technicality" .

Are you really surprised supporters of conventional clubs don't take you seriously? I stress conventional because it's not only the elite that looks down on PSG. It's also the ordinary rank and file clubs in France.

Fuck me the ignorance of you kraut rags is is up there with the scousers on the delusional stakes.

Neymer is banned for telling the truth the rags decision was a fucking joke, but that isnt allowed so the ban is probably justified on that basis.

The technicality was a clear breach of uefa's own fucking rules which the twats on your board probably helped write and subsequently fuck up in the desperation to revisit old ground again.

PSG were the top ranked club in Europe in the mid 90s, the last time you were was the mid 80s when the English teams were banned.

You consider yourself elite, everyone else in Germany considers you a bunch of arrogant egotistical twunts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.