UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G14 don’t exist, been replaced by bent fuckers Parry, Gill, Agnelli, Al Khelaifi, etc on UEFA boards, they all have agendas against our Club for various reasons. It’s incredible, the latter is accused of bribery in helping Qatar host the World Cup and other sporting events, (there’s plenty of evidence), Chairman of PSG and obviously at odds with our Owner. Agnelli is probably sucking up to him with his proposals for a revamped Champions League as Italy and France are way behind the Premier League in terms of TV revenue, they want a slice of our pie. PSG have nowhere to go other than winning the poxy French League by 30 points every season. Agnelli’s Juve are in a similar position but other teams in Italy are at least more fashionable and are making small progress to challenge Juve dominance. Agnelli is desperate to keep the status quo.

They want us out of the CL and will employ any tactic to ensure it happens.
Yup.
It is PSG calling the shot. UEFA is on our pockets, this is why we are benefiting from all the juicy stuff they have to offer : sanction in 2014 along with City, another investigation from September 2017 to 2019, forced to sell players, great refereeing in CL, Neymar already banned for the first 3 games in next CL.
PSG obviously playing the long game here, trying to convince people they are a victim, while they are in cahoots with UEFA to finally ban City. Proud of the owner playing chess with all of us. As you say, they will employ any tactic to get City, no doubt.

Or due process and the lack thereof.

This is exactly my interpretation when reading the CFCB regulations, they the (IC) clearly broke article 10, skipped most of 13 and when straight to 17 to squeeze it the before the stature of time limitation which burnt them with psg.

Yup.
It is PSG calling the shot. UEFA is on our pockets, this is why we are benefiting from all the juicy stuff they have to offer : sanction in 2014 along with City, another investigation from September 2017 to 2019, forced to sell players, great refereeing in CL, Neymar already banned for the first 3 games in next CL.
PSG obviously playing the long game here, trying to convince people they are a victim, while they are in cahoots with UEFA to finally ban City. Proud of the owner playing chess with all of us. As you say, they will employ any tactic to get City, no doubt.
Fuck all to do with that, your bent Chairman and owner has been brought on to the UEFA board to help Agnelli with his agenda. Most of what you quote was in the past, your man has only been brought in this year. I expected you to reply with a defensive statement, you won’t admit it but your Chairman is corrupt as fuck.

I did also state they all had agendas against us, I didn’t say you hadn’t been fucked over previously.

Seems like a simple matter to me, The European body need to be seen to do something to maintain a weak regulation that is already broken.

In order to do so they have rushed the process and fallen foul potentially of required standards.

We go to CAS win, we are clean and carry on and UEFA get to claim that they were enforcing FFP but we (like PSG) got off on a technicality - but they will be keeping a close eye on us in future.

Both sides win ! We see this sort of thing in the financial sector every year.

Stand down - nothing to see here

Yup.

Serious? You have complaints about the Neymar ban and you believe that refereeing is the reason for your club's comical Champions League record?

Then you complain about an investigation where you were let off on a "technicality" .

Are you really surprised supporters of conventional clubs don't take you seriously? I stress conventional because it's not only the elite that looks down on PSG. It's also the ordinary rank and file clubs in France.

Fuck all to do with that, your bent Chairman and owner has been brought on to the UEFA board to help Agnelli with his agenda. Most of what you quote was in the past, your man has only been brought in this year. I expected you to reply with a defensive statement, you won’t admit it but your Chairman is corrupt as fuck.

I did also state they all had agendas against us, I didn’t say you hadn’t been fucked over previously.
Bollocks

Serious? You have complaints about the Neymar ban and you believe that refereeing is the reason for your club's comical Champions League record?

Then you complain about an investigation where you were let off on a "technicality" .

Are you really surprised supporters of conventional clubs don't take you seriously? I stress conventional because it's not only the elite that looks down on PSG. It's also the ordinary rank and file clubs in France.
This trolling twat isn’t a city fan @Parisian and fuck knows why he’s still posting in this forum. He’s the Arsenal/Bayern fan that’s as welcome a fart in a lift.

Parisian - I wouldn’t stand for that being lectured by a Juventus supporter on business conduct and morals is a little like King Herod telling you how to raise your kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.