UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
However this ends you have to say that this is an entirely self-inflicted wound and it brings into question the premise that our club is run by clever people. There are many ways to skin a cat so it's no surprise that the club employed 'creative' methods to get around FFP but it was the responsibility of the leadership to ensure that none of it could ever come back to bite us on the arse.

We haven't been hacked by the CIA, China or the Russians but by an individual using basic hacking tools. My son could probably have done it on his laptop. It's too late now but heads should roll over this as it was entirely preventable.

It's in the print version by Paul Joyce. ( 2nd pic in this tweet)

Yes , didn't see it online so far

Thanks. I can't see the online Times anyway because of the paywall.

I wonder if it got pulled - I thought the City-related tweet tagged the twitter account which seems a bit odd if it wasn't on it, and was also befor ethe print version woul dhav ebeen out.

Think we will be cleared of it by uefa but the fans of other clubs will still claim we are cheats and paid uefa off.

It's amazing though how many media outlets don't bother to look up the rules they write about in relation to fair value and the agreement we originally made with infantino

Hasn't that always been the case with a minority of fans from other clubs? I say minority because the vast majority of fans don't give 2 shits about FFP and alleged breaches. It's mainly confined to whoppers online spouting off from behind their keyboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.