UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not posted for a long time and this is why i have chosen to post now. Not read the whole thread but read most of it.

Does anyone really think UEFA are going to go to town on us? Because that would be admitting their own audit process is shite because they failed to "spot the flaws"

They are going to go out of their way to cover their arses.

Reactions: mat
The statement is just a face-saving standard response. That doesn't say anything.
It clearly does say something, that's why it's been issued. I take it from "face saving" you have all the factual content that Uefa is investigating and therefore we're guilty.

I'm all a bit meh from those allegations, Sancho & Zuculini issues aren't going to be terminal.

The other stuff isn't particularly new and 'longbow' is while on the face of it iffy is at the most probably a bit unethical.

Re the monies....good luck tracing that.

I've not posted for a long time and this is why i have chosen to post now. Not read the whole thread but read most of it.

Does anyone really think UEFA are going to go to town on us? Because that would be admitting their own audit process is shite because they failed to "spot the flaws"

They are going to go out of their way to cover their arses.
I agree and my take on it is, we have had enough of all the innuendo and stories and told UEFA to either investigate or clear us, obviously UEFA don't want to just clear us so they have agreed to investigate which will allow them to draw a line over this and we can all move on. But yes they won't want to find they were duped and have to open up this can of worms again.

I agree and my take on it is, we have had enough of all the innuendo and stories and told UEFA to either investigate or clear us, obviously UEFA don't want to just clear us so they have agreed to investigate which will allow them to draw a line over this and we can all move on. But yes they won't want to find they were duped and have to open up this can of worms again.
100% agree

Only an absolute fuck up of an organisation would let a 1 man band hack into accounts, get proof that they have no idea what they are doing, and then say "oops, sorry, we missed that, our bad, we will look into it further"

They are on the backfoot in this situation because if they take it further they admitting they can't be trusted to do things properly in the first place, it would cripple them

The European Cup was started to enable the elite rich clubs of Europe to get even richer, the first season 1955-56:-
No wonder it was won by Real Madrid with that line up of 16 teams.

As the money clubs jumped on the gravy train the tail started to wag the dog and the competition gradually became what it is to day - a cash cow with preliminary rounds, group stages and finally the knock-out phase. The first competition had 29 matches in total, the present one from the group stages to the final has 125 matches and that is not counting the preliminaries.

Those Elite Clubs had this competition sewed up amongst themselves with progress to the later rounds and TV and gate income assured. Then along come the likes of "Little Old City", who not only prevented some of these arrogant clubs from qualifying from their domestic leagues but started to prevent the other European Elite clubs from progressing to the later stages. They could not have this happening so behind closed doors they fashioned a plan to thwart MCFC and that manifested itself in the abortion that is FFP, even that had to be constantly modified as we found ways to circumvent their dastardly plot.

Let no one be in any doubt that UEFA are a corrupt body run by people with vested interest elsewhere but with our beloved Club and FFP is not a device to help clubs from financial ruin but a tool to beat MCFC with.

Chelsea were extremely fortunate that they jumped on the gravy train before we came along as their owner threw obscene amounts of money their way to help them progress.

Today's press conferences should be fun. Pep said he trusted what he had been told by the club last time he was asked. I'm guessing that every top six manager will be asked their opinion today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.