UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Were we getting 67.5M from Etihad back then? I thought that was much later that it went up to that kind of level.

The email will be Pearce (I think) allegedly saying His Highness will have to cover the rest - with all the debate of who that title was referring too that has already been run through.
Investigate a potential indicator by all means, but I would have to seriously doubt the sense of anyone who felt there was any solid case based upon a comment from someone who isn't generally hailed for his precise, in depth knowledge of economic affairs.

Anyway, I'm getting ahead of myself.

I’ve not been following this too closely because I’m not that overly interested. But, for UEFA to make this Etihad payment issue stick would they not require access to Etihad’s books? I very much doubt a middle-eastern airline would allow the governing body of European football access to such sensitive information

I see posters on here hoping Newcastle can get investment and be successful, I find that very strange. Who gives a shit about any other club doing well?
Stronger competition means better football means better entertainment. I don't see how any football fan can possibly be against that.

Then I would rather see newcastle challenging us for the title than the two redshit teams. I'd like them both in the conference south.

Which paper do you write for?

Stronger competition means better football means better entertainment. I don't see how any football fan can possibly be against that.

Then I would rather see newcastle challenging us for the title than the two redshit teams. I'd like them both in the conference south.

Which paper do you write for?
I would welcome competition from any outside the 'big 6'. Much more fun, provided we finished on top, that is.

In the early 30s the rags' (as their own fans called them because they couldn't afford to replace their tatty kit) attendances went down to 3,000.

Nice neighbours City bought them a new kit on one of the many occasions when we helped them out in time of need. And what did we get in return? The fucking clock banner.
Sums those ****s up

Is it the lack or dippers and rags in every sentence that offends you? Everything there is factual, am I supposed to pretend that Utd are consistently in the top 3 wealthiest club's in the world? Am I supposed to know Liverpool's owners from the 1920s through to today?

I've been consistent in what I have said, our owner is 1 in million, the club is the best run in world football at pretty much every level. The problem is you don't make rules for the best practice, you make them to save the reckless from themselves. I see posters on here hoping Newcastle can get investment and be successful, I find that very strange. Who gives a shit about any other club doing well?
Me. It’s all about breaking up the cartel and seeing them struggle and others taking over.

I don’t like Newcastle. They come to our ground every year singing WWYWYWS and always have laughable hair do/fake tan/bleached teeth/skinny jeans types kicking off outside after the game.

But I’d fucking love to see them break into our world and help fuck United Liverpool and Arsenal off.

They tried to monopolise football for themselves. They were part of the five clubs who wanted to split 75% of the TV income between themselves and leave the other 25% for the other 19 teams in the league. Then they were part of the 14 clubs who wanted to monopolise European football for themselves, keeping the same clubs qualifying every year when they opened it up to 3 and 4 league places in certain hand picked leagues and seeded the groups so the same teams always made the knock-out stages, all of them creaming in the money for themselves while the rest of football just faded away.

Fuck them!

It was great when Leicester won the league. When they beat us at our place, we applauded them off the pitch; when they went to Old Trafford after already winning the league the Rags boo’d them off singing “20 times” at them (nowt wrong with a bit of banter but the difference was stark).

Football should never be a closed shop. If it’s a closed shop for too long the sport will die.

So let’s hope Newcastle do get that takeover, Wolves’ owner really is serious about getting CL football, and so on and do on, decade after decade!

Me. It’s all about breaking up the cartel and seeing them struggle and others taking over.

I don’t like Newcastle. They come to our ground every year singing WWYWYWS and always have laughable hair do/fake tan/bleached teeth/skinny jeans types kicking off outside after the game.

But I’d fucking love to see them break into our world and help fuck United Liverpool and Arsenal off.

They tried to monopolise football for themselves. They were part of the five clubs who wanted to split 75% of the TV income between themselves and leave the other 25% for the other 19 teams in the league. Then they were part of the 14 clubs who wanted to monopolise European football for themselves, keeping the same clubs qualifying every year when they opened it up to 3 and 4 league places in certain hand picked leagues and seeded the groups so the same teams always made the knock-out stages, all of them creaming in the money for themselves while the rest of football just faded away.

Fuck them!

It was great when Leicester won the league. When they beat us at our place, we applauded them off the pitch; when they went to Old Trafford after already winning the league the Rags boo’d them off singing “20 times” at them (nowt wrong with a bit of banter but the difference was stark).

Football should never be a closed shop. If it’s a closed shop for too long the sport will die.

So let’s hope Newcastle do get that takeover, Wolves’ owner really is serious about getting CL football, and so on and do on, decade after decade!

I tried to double "LIKE", but you know what happened, so I'm afraid you only have the one ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.