UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The chairman of the CFCB Club Financial Control B
José Narciso da Cunha Rodrigues (born 1940) is a Portuguese jurist and judge at the European Court of Justice.
Expert on the Human Rights Steering Committee of the Council of Europe
No doubt he has a beef with Abu Dhabi
I was thinking along these lines when I read your post. The story we hear is that there may be nothing wrong with City's accounts but that Etihad airways were boosted by Sheikh Mansour's personal money. This is an insult to the sheikh in person and is not provable, and others try to tar him with human rights issues. For everyone's information, about 25% of the world's population is Muslim and have an understanding of Sharia law, and accept it. Abu Dhabi is one of those countries that use it and as long as it's population or visitors accept it, they will be fine. To spout off about human rights abuses is RACIST and this is what this issue is really about.

Right - here is my opinion.

Firstly - if Man City have messed up (and deceived us fans by lying about it) we should just accept the 2 year ban and move on.

However, if that is not the case we should be actively engaging the support of the other big English (and Scottish clubs) to really f**k up UEFA. It is sad to see the likes of Sheff Utd. and Man Utd. getting excited about the possibility of getting into the Champions League by finishing 5th for f**ks sake. All the British clubs should act together: what would happen to the EL and the Champions League if in solidarity with MCFC all the other British clubs withdrew from those tournements? They would be totally bollox*d up, that's what.

Do you expect this to happen? Our rivals in the top 6 are delighted about this and their thick fans are rejoicing as it’s getting one over us.

Utd, Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal etc. have probably been asking us to be banned for years.

You cannot undo what has been said but City need to clear their name and pursue those who have wrongly defamed our reputation. Assuming City win and seek damages, the amount will be restricted by an ability to pay. We can only speculate on who is involved and the sanctions sought?

However the real prize should be a total restructuring of UEFA or the creation of a new body. The latter would almost certainly have the support of FIFA.

Do you expect this to happen? Our rivals in the top 6 are delighted about this and their thick fans are rejoicing as it’s getting one over us.

Utd, Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal etc. have probably been asking us to be banned for years.

No, I don't expect it to happen, I am just saying it should (in the post-Brexit landscape). I just hope City don't try to take it to the European Court of Justice - we can't on the one hand remove ourselves from Europe (via the 2016 referendum and the 2019 General Election) but then go crawling back to their legal system when our footy team needs it.

No, I don't expect it to happen, I am just saying it should (in the post-Brexit landscape). I just hope City don't try to take it to the European Court of Justice - we can't on the one hand remove ourselves from Europe (via the 2016 referendum and the 2019 General Election) but then go crawling back to their legal system when our footy team needs it.

City aren’t the UK, they’re an international business. Even more so considering the Group.

You cannot undo what has been said but City need to clear their name and pursue those who have wrongly defamed our reputation. Assuming City win and seek damages, the amount will be restricted by an ability to pay. We can only speculate on who is involved and the sanctions sought?

However the real prize should be a total restructuring of UEFA or the creation of a new body. The latter would almost certainly have the support of FIFA.
We can clear our name with success on the pitch but that is exactly what they are trying to stop.

I know UEFA have come out and banned us for 2 years but has anyone seen a full explanation about what they have found.
Surely they have to explain there decision

I know UEFA have come out and banned us for 2 years but has anyone seen a full explanation about what they have found.
Surely they have to explain there decision

They've said they won't release details until appeal is finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.