UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel free for Arsenal fans to remind us who has sponsored their shirts and stadium for so long?

It seems not all oil money is as dirty as ours.

Perhaps Liverpool and United fans can also get together and ask the same of their teams regularly setting up training camps in such a filthy oil region.

NFL cartel wankers.

Why do you sasy that Jack ?

Arsenal have previous form iirc and Wenger was always bitching about us and our finances etc. Not that he was a bitter fucker or anything like that.

Because if we’d had your money we would have done the same

In principle I don’t have a problem with City - how else is anyone going to be able to dine at the top table?

Frankly all those clubs who complain about City’s spending are being a bit disingenuous - and for Chelsea and Man Yoo to complain - ridiculous

Talk about ‘do as I say not as I do’ - the hypocrisy is disgusting

I hope my club are not involved in this - if they are, then I think they’re in the wrong

However UEFA is primarily a vehicle to protect Real, Barca, Bayern

I’d say it’s those 3 that pack the bigger punch than English clubs

I’m just watching The English Game on Netflix. In episode 4 the reaction of the establishment to the emergence of the new teams, Blackburn, Preston and Bolton , is very interesting. One of the Old Etonian players who also happens to be on the Board of the FA says “I’ll have them expelled”

Sound familiar ?

Plus ca change !

In principle I don’t have a problem with City - how else is anyone going to be able to dine at the top table?

Frankly all those clubs who complain about City’s spending are being a bit disingenuous - and for Chelsea and Man Yoo to complain - ridiculous

Talk about ‘do as I say not as I do’ - the hypocrisy is disgusting

I hope my club are not involved in this - if they are, then I think they’re in the wrong

However UEFA is primarily a vehicle to protect Real, Barca, Bayern

I’d say it’s those 3 that pack the bigger punch than English clubs

You do have our money the difference is your owner want spend it! If we have been self sufficient for 4 years spending our well earned premier sponsor European money!

You do have our money the difference is your owner want spend it! If we have been self sufficient for 4 years spending our well earned premier sponsor European money!

Hypocrites. They even let Bruce Rioch spend £7m on David Platt.

Kept quiet for years that Ozil was the highest paid player in Britain on £315k a week.

It was less than two years ago Wenger was offering £91m for Thomas Lemar.

Asharvin, Giroud, Reyes (Rip), Pepe, Lacazette, Aubameyang, all massive bench setting fees of the period.

True, but it's amazing how bitter and twisted jealousy can make you, when it's not you who got the money.
In truth, City have meant somebody will miss out on the cash-cow that is the CL... and certain teams seemed to be of the opinion they have the god-given right to be part of that cash-cow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.