UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that stories of us being exonerated are all over the internet, the club will be well aware of this and I am surprised that we haven't issued a denial if there is no truth to the stories.

All the club need to say is that we are aware of the rumours but at this time we are still awaiting confirmation of the decision from CAS.

This would put an end to it, I could understand it if it was reported that we had lost the appeal but we knew we had actual won.

There is no chance that the club would respond to anything regarding speculation about the outcome.

Cheesy needs to button it,nobody is going to know till monday,at best pep,txiki,soriano,mansour and khaldoon will know before and they are a tight ship

He might have his nose pushed out not being able to get in for the games (not being a journalist) but if he is breeching confidence he'll be having to go on the seasoncard waiting list because he'll get kicked out on his arse

Whilst the club remain confident of the outcome, they have not as yet been made aware of the CAS decision.
That’s pretty much the same as I’ve heard today tbh, from the few snippets I’ve had. Quite possible that the top hierarchy have been informed of the decision, but it’s certainly not an open secret at the club that we’ve won. Just hope Cheeseman’s tweet was well sourced. Going to be a long weekend either way.

ian cheeseman quote can be taken with a bit of tongue and cheek ? and it does not give the verdict as city have won the case ? he saying he feels city have won because of what he has heard around the football club ? cheesy must have many links behind the doors at city, if the people at city have been told you won, but been told to wait for the press embargo for 9.30am monday morning, then everybody working at the club will be walking around high as a kite right now and impossible to hide their feelings and a leak will be coming

Well I have caught up, by reading every 10th page so I have probably missed a fair bit.
I’m a bit irritated to wake up to this.
1. After 50 years I just can’t get excited until it’s official
2. After taking the moral high ground about UEFA leaks it seems that someone inside the club had leaked this
3. I had reached a level of calmness just cruising until Monday, now we’ve had a big fat carrot dangled in front of us but we have to wait 3 days before we can have it?
Fuck, as someone said about 50 pages ago, it’s the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.