UEFA FFP investigation - CAS hearing set for 8/9/10th June

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by razman, 7 Mar 2019.

1. sir baconface

sir baconface

You’ve definitely come to the right place...

2. Manchester1894

Manchester1894

Nick is dangerous. Shocked the legal department haven't instructed this to be taken down. He's passing it off as a club response and using our logo on his edited version of the released statment. If you read that, how do you know what Nick has edited and what we have? Talk about unauthorised and stolen material... hmmm

3. gordondaviesmoustache

gordondaviesmoustache

Imagine anyone asking Klopp about the hacking just after Liverpool had won the FA Cup (as hard to conceive as such a scenario is!)

ADVERTISEMENT

4. Bandofblues

Bandofblues

Team supported:
    City
    Exec Committee:
    President: Aleksander Čeferin (Slovenian) - Godfather to Agnelli's child. President who allowed Al-Khelaifi to join UEFA whilst he was already facing charges of bribery.
    1st Vice President: Karl-Erik Nilsson (Sweden, President of FA). Vice President who allowed Al-Khelaifi to Join UEFA whilst facing charges of br

Vice Presidents
    Sándor Csányi (Hungary) (a billionaire) - owns bank with possible links to money laundering
    Fernando Gomes (Portugal) (Porto)
    Luis Rubiales (Spain)
    Michele Uva (Italy) (Parma)

Treasurer
    David Gill (England) them. = RED BASTARD OBVIOUSLY HATES US

Members
    Andrea Agnelli (ECA) Juventus = WANTS A BIGGER CL BASED ON HISTORICAL PERFORMANCE RATHER THAN DOMESTIC RESULTS. ALSO WANTS PEP AS NEXT MANAGER
    Nasser Al-Khelaifi (ECA) = PSG PRESIDENT - CHARGED WITH BRIBERY
    Zbigniew Boniek (Poland)
    Jesper Møller Christensen (Denmark)
    Armand Duka (Albania)
    Florence Hardouin (France)
    Lars-Christer Olsson (European Leagues)
    Andrii Pavelko (Ukraine) - alleged financial wrongdoing and linked to death threats against a journalist
    Davor Šuker (Croatia)
    Michael van Praag (Netherlands) (Ajax chairman for 14 years to 2003)
    Servet Yardımcı (Turkey)

General Secretary Theodore Theodoridis

Club Financial Control Body
    Adjudicatory Chamber
    Chairman: José da Cunha Rodrigues (Portugal)
    Vice Chairmen: Louis Peila (Switzerland) Christiaan Timmermans (Netherlands)
    Members: Charles Flint QC (England) Adam Giersz (Poland)

Investigatory Chamber
    Chief Investigator: Yves Leterme (Belgium) (ex PM).
    Members: Jacobo Beltrán (Spain) (politician, adviser to accountancy firm)
    Egon Franck (Germany) (Prof at Zurich)
    Konstantin Sonin (Russia) (Prof in economics, Chicago)
    Petra Stanonik Bošnjak (Slovenia) (a judge)
    Yves Wehrli (France) (managing partner at international law firm)

5. Ballet-on-ice

Ballet-on-ice

Hes a snivelling little worm. I hate him, I really do. I actually hate someone who I've never met. I'll never forgive him for asking that question to Pep, the horrible, snidey little shit. He even looks like a twat, let alone acting like one. I wish him nothing but ill fortune and unhappiness in everything he does for the rest of his miserable little life.

6. @BluePhil8

@BluePhil8

If we won't ban over this, we won't ban over anything. Absolute joke.

7. Manchester1894

Manchester1894

"WHAT SORIANO REALLY MEANS IS IN RED" followed by
    "members of IC and AC are also IN FACT, CORRUPT.

This not a quote from Soriano, not a statement from the club.

8. domalino

domalino

While I have no respect for his journalism and think his coverage has been unobjective and clearly coloured by his existing dislike towards Manchester City and our owners, I do hope some City fan hasn't taken things too far on tiwtter.

The CAS review will shut these clowns up, and some of them will be making grovelling apologies if what the club says has happened turns out to be the case.

Pointing out their hypocrisy or poor reporting is fine, arguing about their articles is fine, but don't take past that. Quite apart from it just not being OK, it just makes the rest of the fanbase look bad if some twitter users go feral.

9. spacecadet

spacecadet

Harris will be a dipper fanboy, like 98% of the snakes born nowhere near skiverpool. A glory grabber who has seen his beloved Littlewoods FC smashed by City. It has ravaged him. Despite having no istree we all know City won The FA Cup 61 years before, A European trophy 3 years before and the League Cup 11 years before. He will have been weak at school and despite wanting to play for the dippers would have been soft as fuck and shit at football. So the sniveling little guttersnipe decided to do his English homework and become a journalist. Being thick as fuck he couldn't pass the NCTJ exam. He then sets up his own website and Twitter accounts and unleashes his utter tripe, and rapidly grows a following of likewise minded clowns. Sorry if this is a bit long but, this fuckwit is an absolute whopper. ENDS

10. M18CTID

M18CTID

He probably doesn't turn up for our games so a ban is pointless. The club needs to sue him for this. I hope we take him for every fucking penny he's got and ruin him for fucking life because that is simply beyond the pale.

Now I know Nick Cockroach can't fucking help himself and is forever lurking on this forum so I suggest you put that up in lights on your Twitter page you fucking shithouse.

BluechesterCity and laserblue like this.