UEFA Independent Inquiry

A Liverpool fan from what looks like a fan-cam has just been shown on the main evening news programme saying that there were fake tickets, but that's normal and it shouldn't have held the kick-off up!
I'm puzzled as to how and why this 'fake tickets are normal' narrative has been allowed to gain traction to the point where the BBC are using opinion as fact and without question.
I've never seen or heard of fake tickets in donkeys years at a City match but hey-ho, the public are being misled here that it is the norm when it most definitely isn't!
Any half hour of the BBC Six O'Clock news is stuffed with opinion, speculation and often Bullshine Broadcasting Canutes blatant propaganda. They would have trouble with a fact if you projected it onto a parsnip and shoved it up the nearest arse (Clive excepted!).

Fook me, not only is this sham excuse been a permanent fixture on the BBC website since it happened, it’s now back among the headline items on the BBC TV news. Apparently the e tickets didn’t work because of poor internet access?? Make it up as you go along now…
The e tickets the dippers specifically requested not to use?

For people not keen on digital tickets it looks like next seasons final will be all digital tickets with probably no other options.Having already got English teams banned from Europe in the past,they are now making getting into the stadium a bit more arkward (for some)
But of course none of it is their fault.

The UK media narrative will be an even easier sell now the cctv footage has errrr been deleted.
Not a good look for the French and plays right into the hands of the 'conspiracy against Liverpool fans' brigade.

The UK media narrative will be an even easier sell now the cctv footage has errrr been deleted.
Not a good look for the French and plays right into the hands of the 'conspiracy against Liverpool fans' brigade.
I can see the campaign now...

‘Justice for the...errr..., fans who didn’t die, as a result of emergency remedial measures taken by the French authorities...?’

The french police could word it better ;)

"We had enough police on duty to deal with the normal amount of people that attend the stadium.
We didnt have enough officers to deal with the number of fake tickets as the stadium normally uses electronic tickets. Plus we werent expecting people to be jibbing in.
The situation wasnt helped by LFC manager encouraging fans to attend Paris without tickets.
The use of tear gas was used as LFC fans have a habit of all trying to get passed the turnstiles on mass. We needed to have space at the turnstiles to check for fake tickets and remove those people from the area.
The hold up at the turnstiles was made worse as the police than had to stop LFC fans climbing over the fences to get in illegally.
It is worth noting that the police had no trouble at the RM entrance "

"We had enough police on duty to deal with the normal amount of people that attend the stadium.
We didnt have enough officers to deal with the number of fake tickets as the stadium normally uses electronic tickets. Plus we werent expecting people to be jibbing in.
The situation wasnt helped by LFC manager encouraging fans to attend Paris without tickets.
The use of tear gas was used as LFC fans have a habit of all trying to get passed the turnstiles on mass. We needed to have space at the turnstiles to check for fake tickets and remove those people from the area.
The hold up at the turnstiles was made worse as the police than had to stop LFC fans climbing over the fences to get in illegally.
Just read the bbc report on it - the telling line for me that is obviously not picked on and dissected is the "huge numbers", if the bbc are using the word huge it must have been a lot as I am sure they would have used small or a large if they could have just as they have not used the words Liverpool supporters. I spoke with one of our pr guys at work a big Everton fan and even he was not picking up on the problem the Liverpool fans caused themselves by trying to get into the stadium more concerned with the police and locals causing problems which was very surprising

"We had enough police on duty to deal with the normal people that attend the stadium.
Slight edit with the first line.

If only the police hadnt been engaged with other matters they could have dealt with the robbing Parisean scum.
Other matters being thousands of jibbers, fake tickets, feral scouse scum fighting everyone, you know, other matters.
As soon as they heard 100k scouse were coming, every street gang in France, never mind Paris will have got on a train.
I also hope posters don't make this a race thing it wasn't black African against White people.
It was robbers v rob ergh feral sc, ergh scousers.
Probably only 10,000 scousers there......the rest from Devon!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.