UEFA Independent Inquiry

Liverpool FC go to is legal action threats anytime their "brand" is threatened.(Also known as the Yank defence)

The inquiry will have to be watertight legally otherwise those cunts will take UEFA to the cleaners. Unlike us theyll be lorded for it...

I'd wait and see what the inquiry says. I think you're right, because all the snides seem to be in the Liverpool end, but its not the only possibility.

If you watch that clip from Sky TV from the fanzone before the game where they said 50 thousand liverpool fans were in Paris, someone from TAW said a load of UEFA tickets had become available shortly before the game and had been snapped up by Liverpool fans.

You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to work out what really went on.
I got the email…..

Attachments

• 5D144E7D-1090-486C-A1D0-A232477A0AD0.png
    5D144E7D-1090-486C-A1D0-A232477A0AD0.png
    444.7 KB · Views: 194
Someone saying 90% were fakes is about as credible as a reporter saying there weren't any. The only way of knowing is when the tickets are scanned and found to have already been used. The only people who would be in possession of that information would be the French organisers. If the French authorities said 40,000 duplicate tickets were scanned there's no real reason to disbelieve them. If they were making it up they would more likely use a number that sounded more credible. Hopefully it will be possible for the French to work out exactly how many tickets were cloned. I suspect it's in the low hundreds but each one cloned quite a few times.
Yeah, I appreciate that 90% is (very!) high but what I took from that post is that he was basing his assumption on what you’ve suggested - that he witnessed loads being refused entry at the turnstiles when scanning their tickets.

Liverpool FC go to is legal action threats anytime their "brand" is threatened.(Also known as the Yank defence)

The inquiry will have to be watertight legally otherwise those cunts will take UEFA to the cleaners. Unlike us theyll be lorded for it...
Could we give UEFA a lend of our lawyer’s?

There’s serious money involved here even 10,000 fake tickets at £100 each means £1M so its likely that an organised crime group will be involved. They will have the same ticket printing systems as the organisers. It won’t be some knob in a pub with an inkjet printer…

That said, I wouldn’t be surprised if there were some of them too

I read the Bernard Cornwell novel on Azincourt some years ago, excellent book like all his novels, but it was published as Agincourt in the States. I'm sure other people in other countries pronounce and spell British names differently than we do but I find it funny when clueless journos work themselves into a lather about correct pronunciation and then carry on talking about Innyacho and Angelinio. Would love to visit the museum of I ever visit the area.
Azincourt is the French spelling and Agincourt is the British. I agree, it's a fantastic book, may have to dig it out and have another read of it.

We all now what’s happened, and it’s chillingly similar to Hillsborough. A mix of Scouse vermin who can play to the rules trying to jib in, enter with fake tickets meaning over crowding and a police force woefully under prepared and poorly policed. The journalists are a joke they are absolutely shit feared of smearing liverpools name.

No, it means someone who had access to the tickets had access to the data.

In the case of tickets obtained via a ticket agency that could mean the ticket agency, or it could mean someone at UEFA before the tickets were dispatched to the agency.

And if the tickets came via the club, it could mean that someone either at UEFA or at the club had access to the QR codes.

Even now, though, I haven't heard of any problems with the QR codes at the Madrid end.

Which would surely mean someone internally at LFC?

Yeah, I appreciate that 90% is (very!) high but what I took from that post is that he was basing his assumption on what you’ve suggested - that he witnessed loads being refused entry at the turnstiles when scanning their tickets.
I thought that report came from someone at a checkpoint rather than a turnstile but thinking about it it would make no sense unless it was at a turnstile.

Wasn't there but I would imagine there was not 40k fake tickets and would imagine there was more like 2-3k ( might be way out with that estimate mind)
So let's say each ticket was sold for £50 that's 100-150k to be made.
So in the weeks leading up to the game and they estimated 40-50k travelling without tickets ,they now know the demand is there. So without those 40k there is no demand and money to be made.
So the club saying they advise people not to travel and Klopp who says " party in Paris " should accept that a lot of the blame lies at them. This is a poor part of Paris and a stadium that had a terrorist attack on it a few years ago. I really don't see what choice the authorities had and I would be saying the same if it was my club involved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.