UEFA Independent Inquiry

I know its been said before but can you imagine the absolute meltdown by Liverpool fc & the uk media if a football club had held there open top bus parade on the aniversary of hillsbourough?
Yet they hold a open top bus parade on the aniversary of heysel & I have not heard or read one even slight criticism? its really, really weird & worrying the way the whole of the uk media are behaving in all of this?

Pep must be having a bit of a giggle as these media people go the extra mile to prove he was 100% correct as these vacuous twats such as Kay, Cates and the guy from the independent discard any pretence of neutrality.
Their employers also make no effort to reign them in as they make foolish and childish remarks about fabricating evidence after the event

As Jack Nicholson says in A Few Good Men.

"The truth, you can't handle the truth "

Dipper propaganda machine on full throttle, the facts are thousands of feral scum turned up ticket less and were determined to get in by any means possible, they were actively encouraged to do this by their manager despite the clubs tainted history which has left them with blood on their hands.
The French realised that thousands had already gained access and decided to act, the French should be praised, they prevented the possibility of another disaster, its a shame that genuine fans with genuine tickets were the ones who suffered, but they should look closer to home when playing the blame game but we all know they won't, that's not what professional seasoned victims do.
I hope the French go in hard and not back down like our spineless shit house media have done, I hope they have evidence and facts that show the cult for being the utter scum we know them to be.

Unlike our own weak Police Force the French police are not to be messed with.

Take action first, and that's how it should be.

In my experience the French Police are hard but fair, the Gendarmerie decent bobby type coppers but the Police Nationale are simply not the type to mess with, their way or the highway, I respect that type of force, scousers don't and on Sunday they met their match and lost, just like their team.
1654155302529.png

Last edited:
Unlike our own weak Police Force the French police are not to be messed with.

Take action first, and that's how it should be.

In my experience the French Police are hard but fair, the Gendarmerie decent bobby type coppers but the Police Nationale are simply not the type to mess with, their way or the highway, I respect that type of force, scousers don't and on Sunday they met their match and lost, just like their team.
View attachment 45758
Great Clarkie. Unless French police really wear uniforms saying "Polizei"

Merseyside Police - Fake Tickets

Klopp urges fans to travel without tickets

Jurgen said to me...

Hundreds of youtube and twitter videos of Liverpool fans disgusting behaviour in Paris (many unfathomably deleted)

The prosecution case rests m'lud

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.