UEFA Independent Inquiry

Lots of people preferring to believe a right wing French government and it’s military police force rather than scores of independent journalists and onlookers with video evidence, just because it doesn’t suit your agenda.
What are these independent journalists you speak of?

My take on this was 2700 will be given their money back as these were not used through the system before kick off, as these may have been left outside due to the crowds being held back then they will be re- imbursed to compensate.
May be wrong just my take.

I can't see how they are going to decide who gets a refund considering all the tickets were used be they fake or otherwise and there was no way of telling.

I hope the French authorities and Uefa stand by with what they have found out. A proper stance is needed to not only shut the dippers up but the media as well. We all know they will come out with victim card though.
The media have more than a passing self interest in it all. All those freebies jaunting around Europe would disappear if the dippers got English teams banned once again.

Lots of people preferring to believe a right wing French government and it’s military police force rather than scores of independent journalists and onlookers with video evidence, just because it doesn’t suit your agenda.
The organization of this final was a shambles. It’s the authorities jobs to manage a football crowd properly; including dealing with counterfeit tickets. This doesn’t involve kettling fans who turn up 3 hours prior to kick off and indiscriminately spraying them with pepper spray.
Maybe I’m too old for this rivalry stuff…take the piss out if Liverpool because they lost 2 trophies in a week, not because 8 year old kids got kettled and pepper sprayed. Would the police have behaved any differently if City were there? They’d have employed the same tactics.
I wasn't aware Marie Le Pen won the last election.

The organization of this final was a shambles. It’s the authorities jobs to manage a football crowd properly; including dealing with counterfeit tickets. This doesn’t involve kettling fans who turn up 3 hours prior to kick off and indiscriminately spraying them with pepper spray.
Maybe I’m too old for this rivalry stuff…take the piss out if Liverpool because they lost 2 trophies in a week, not because 8 year old kids got kettled and pepper sprayed. Would the police have behaved any differently if City were there? They’d have employed the same tactics.
You must also be too old to know that "independant journalists" as a respectable breed are dead and have been replaced by algorithm chasing, agendra drive cunts that deserve as much respect as the shit on your shoe.

After Hillborough and the mess the media and the sun created in the aftermath, Liverpool have been completely protected in every faucet of the media. Their Fanbase is weaponised and willing to fight dirty to ensure this continues. Add that to the fact many in the media are of the age where Liverpool and United were the two to choose from and it's the perfect storm.

The confirmation bias you are showing is the same as the boot lickers.

In my opinion it was a perfect storm of lunatics pushing their luck ever since they got away with a coach bricking and a police force baying for an excuse. Which doesn't excuse what happened but pretending that the fans are completely blameless is as stupid as pretending that the police force acted perfectly

Unlike our own weak Police Force the French police are not to be messed with.

Take action first, and that's how it should be.

In my experience the French Police are hard but fair, the Gendarmerie decent bobby type coppers but the Police Nationale are simply not the type to mess with, their way or the highway, I respect that type of force, scousers don't and on Sunday they met their match and lost, just like their team.
View attachment 45760
Reminds me of the Bacup Coconut Dancers.

Unlike our own weak Police Force the French police are not to be messed with.

Take action first, and that's how it should be.

In my experience the French Police are hard but fair, the Gendarmerie decent bobby type coppers but the Police Nationale are simply not the type to mess with, their way or the highway, I respect that type of force, scousers don't and on Sunday they met their match and lost, just like their team.
View attachment 45760
I was teargassed by the crs many moons ago. They do not fuck about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.