UEFA Independent Inquiry

not sure if this is supporting the vermin or not. Seems some of the responses aren’t but not sure about the video.

Quality that one of the scouse dickheads refers to himself as having been “dipped”.

The other ****, the one who’s trying to speak as posh as he can, says he had blood coming from one eye but the photo shows the wound to be on the opposite side of his chops.

Bet these two cunts were bang at it when our coach got bricked.

Quality that one of the scouse dickheads refers to himself as having been “dipped”.

The other ****, the one who’s trying to speak as posh as he can, says he had blood coming from one eye but the photo shows the wound to be on the opposite side of his chops.

Bet these two cunts were bang at it when our coach got bricked.
To be fair the pic of him with blood on his head was a mirror image, the text in the background is back to front.
I've no doubt he got walloped but they do enough dishing out it's no surprise.

not sure if this is supporting the vermin or not. Seems some of the responses aren’t but not sure about the video.

Now, this, I do have sympathy with them for. They were getting robbed and battered all through the night by gangs of North African/Arabian/African Parisian youths by all accounts.

But it’s a completely different issue to the fake tickets and tickletless fans getting into the stadium whether they were scanned in or forced entry or pretended to be UEFA staff or jibbed in with mates/family.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Real Madrid statement seems to focus more on their fans being attacked and mugged by locals rather than the police. As bad as that is - and as each day goes by I feel more and more that we as fans dodged a bullet by not getting to the final as no doubt we’d have been targeted too - did these attacks happen inside or outside the stadium? If it was outside then surely that falls outside UEFA’s remit.

Also, I found this part of the BBC article amusing:

“However, the match was delayed by more than half an hour and Liverpool fans have described heavy-handed policing, organisational chaos and overcrowding at the showpiece game”

Regarding the overcrowding, maybe Liverpool fans need to look a little closer to home as to who was responsible for that.

Now, this, I do have sympathy with them for. They were getting robbed and battered all through the night by gangs of North African/Arabian/African Parisian youths by all accounts.

But it’s a completely different issue to the fake tickets and tickletless fans getting into the stadium whether they were scanned in or forced entry or pretended to be UEFA staff or jibbed in with as mates/family got in.

Yes I totally agree with your first paragraph. It's a tough area with lots of problems and for those feral gangs it must have been manna from heaven to have football fans coming, knowing they'd have money, tickets, phones and passports to rob and make money from. We'd have encountered the same problem and I believe Madrid did too

Again I agree. They mustn't be allowed to detract from what they could be guilty of by using the gangs problem as a smokescreen.

This was a fundamental failure of crowd management on an immense, the French police, and the state as a whole all failed in their duty to protect human beings in their care. The response from UEFA, the police, and the French minister for sport– who blamed ‘the English’ for the violence which was done unto fans – is unbelievable. It is quite frankly ludicrous that anybody working for any of those institutions would think they did their job properly on Saturday night.

That so many on here immediately fall into line with the authorities’ lies on the juvenile and outright pathetic basis of tribal football rivalry is why police forces and governments are able to demean, disrespect, and harm football supporters with such regularity in the UK, the rest of Europe and beyond.
No chance you’ve been to a game with the scouse fuckers if you genuinely believe what you’re posting.

That Scouse video.

Over 1000 men. It was a scence from the WALKING DEAD. Is he talking about Liverpool fans after they lost the final?

Like others I have absolutely no sympathy for Liverpool fans. For over 50 years they have been rampaging all over Europe, especially at the finals, robbing people, looting shops, fighting with other fans and locals, jibbing in over tunrstiles, climbing fences and walls to get inside stadiums, getting stadium entrances locked, whilst their own fans are outside with genuine tickets, pushing people into fountains, masturbating naked on fountains, throwing slabs on peoples heads, attacking other teams coaches with bricks, bottles, etc, trashing their own city, setting the Liver Building alight, attacking emergency services, firing fireworks at each other, getting English teams banned from Europe, and killing 39 Juventus fans. And they want sympathy and justice. Yeah right!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.