UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the Charity Shield sold out as our games in the Far East why isn't this game sold out yet?
Have UEFA and the club made it too difficult to get tickets?
Why only have a short window to get a code?

With the Charity Shield sold out as our games in the Far East why isn't this game sold out yet?
I thought that short window to get a code as odd n’all. Thursday to Monday, some people might have been on holiday or busy in work or moving house, all sorts…

Definitely the UEFA code bollocks that's hindered uptake. Also people are used to going on cheap package holidays to Europe so rightly balk at the £300+ flight prices.

We rarely pay less than £200 for the same route from Manchester, so hope more bite the bullet in the coming days. Look forward to meeting some of you out there.

Definitely the UEFA code bollocks that's hindered uptake. Also people are used to going on cheap package holidays to Europe so rightly balk at the £300+ flight prices.

We rarely pay less than £200 for the same route from Manchester, so hope more bite the bullet in the coming days. Look forward to meeting some of you out there.
Paid £480 and its not direct. A mate flying from Glasgow via Heathrow over £700.
Following City ain't cheap.

It's a possibility.

Temperatures are rising exponentially in South East Europe.

It currently recording 34c at midnight with 65% humidity.

If those rise as forecast in August,the hottest month of the year, conditions could pose a health risk to normal life.

Running 15k including sprints may not be a good idea.

I suggest it's moved to a cooler,healthier climate like.....East Manchester.

Here to help as always
More likely to end up in Istanbul.

The Acropolis closed for a few hrs last week due to the midday heat, we kick off at 10pm.
What a load of bollocks.

It was a question based on family travelling in southern Europe. And government advise in plenty of countries to stay inside whenever possible. And it might be even hotter in a months time.

Am assuming you are aware that many people are skint, and this country as a whole is absolutely on its arse due to 13 years of Tory Govts? Personally Id love to go but it just is not financially viable. Istanbul for me and my 2 sons cost around £2.5k and that was trying to do it on a budget. People are on holidays in August, or trying to pay for them, and football fans do not have a bottomless pit of £. Our club may be rolling in money but large sections of the fanbase arent!

Am assuming you are aware that many people are skint, and this country as a whole is absolutely on its arse due to 13 years of Tory Govts? Personally Id love to go but it just is not financially viable. Istanbul for me and my 2 sons cost around £2.5k and that was trying to do it on a budget. People are on holidays in August, or trying to pay for them, and football fans do not have a bottomless pit of £. Our club may be rolling in money but large sections of the fanbase arent!

I agree entirely with what you're saying here.

I didn't go to Istanbul for the same reason. I couldn't go over and justify spending that amount of money for just me and my dad when I had to delay my family break to Disneyland with my kids until next year.

Thankfully I am going to Athens, but only as we are doing things on the cheap.

I say lets get all games banned in August :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.