UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are staying in Monastiraki as it is on both Metro lines for the stadium and the airport.

One concern is that the last Metro from the stadium is 12.16 a.m. so it will be a bun fight getting this train, especially if we win and parade the trophy. If it goes to extra time we are knackered.

Hopefully they will put a later train or two on to transport the 20,000 City and Sevilla fans back to the centre, but having experienced the shuttles in Istanbul I doubt UEFA have even considered this. There is nothing on their website.
No extra time.

Im staying in Piraeus, Metro to and from airport and Athens centre.

No way am I leaving myself in the hands of UEFA again.

We are staying in Monastiraki as it is on both Metro lines for the stadium and the airport.

One concern is that the last Metro from the stadium is 12.16 a.m. so it will be a bun fight getting this train, especially if we win and parade the trophy. If it goes to extra time we are knackered.

Hopefully they will put a later train or two on to transport the 20,000 City and Sevilla fans back to the centre, but having experienced the shuttles in Istanbul I doubt UEFA have even considered this. There is nothing on their website.
I’d be surprised if Sevilla have 10,000 fans there. Fans of Spanish club teams generally don’t travel in large numbers other than for finals and (unlike for us) the Super Cup is no novelty for them as they’ve won the Europa League that many times in the last decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.