UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the weather remains the same in Southern Europe, is there why chance this will be off? Most of the tourist monuments are closed currently because of the heat.
I hope not, I’ve spent a small fortune on flights and hotel. Kicks off at 8pm, so may have cooled down a little by then?

Was gonna go to this but flight prices are expensive.
Trying to find something for £300 or under Tues-Thurs is becoming difficult

Karem I was the one who called you a scaremonger. It wasn't about the information you were supplying it was that video. The info was appreciated by a lot of us on here. We got City shirts for 5 euros each thanks to you. The video in my opinion was not necessary. If you think that Fatih is an unsafe, dodgy area it's good of you to say.
Karem,if city drew galatasaray in the group stages,what do you think the welcome would be like for city fans,as I think we left a good impression to all in Istanbul

Bit surprised after seeing the way Cityzens members sold out Wembley in record time that they are not all over this game as well. I know it's a ballache to get to, but so was Istanbul. All categories of seats are still available from just 25 euros.

Bit surprised after seeing the way Cityzens members sold out Wembley in record time that they are not all over this game as well. I know it's a ballache to get to, but so was Istanbul. All categories of seats are still available from just 25 euros.
Im a CM, I think it will be one of the few games I can get to this season, I have had to start again after having a season ticket/ card for the best part of 45 years, from 15k points to 60 now, all because of a shit job I took 3 years ago, which I no longer have, i have 10 o’clock Thursday morning burnt in my mind to try to get tickets for Newcastle on the Saturday.

if this was a Saturday night I’d probably try and go but haven’t got enough holidays from work to take another 2, probably 3 days for city

If the weather remains the same in Southern Europe, is there any chance this will be off? Most of the tourist monuments are closed currently because of the heat.
It's a possibility.

Temperatures are rising exponentially in South East Europe.

It currently recording 34c at midnight with 65% humidity.

If those rise as forecast in August,the hottest month of the year, conditions could pose a health risk to normal life.

Running 15k including sprints may not be a good idea.

I suggest it's moved to a cooler,healthier climate like.....East Manchester.

Here to help as always

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.