UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any definite news on later metro trains to the centre
Just more info regarding super cup: City hall square in Piraeus (M3 metro from centre) has been set as the city meet up point. There are a couple of bars and restaurants but doesn't look a great deal. Note it is not a fanzone as such
just a suggested area. It is Believed that most will still look to Monastiraki square area as main point for bars and restaurants, easy M1 metro to ground from there.

This is rather than the old Olympic stadium as first thought. Sevilla have been given this.

We are the south side finalists, side that is right next to the metro station.

Very very unlikely that there would be any change by UEFA of where being played.

Full details will be out on 1894 social media in due course.
Any definite news on later Metro trains to the centre after the game? BM is the nearest I get to social media being a FOC! Cheers.

Any definite news on later metro trains to the centre

Any definite news on later Metro trains to the centre after the game? BM is the nearest I get to social media being a FOC! Cheers.
Not as of yet. It was raised in the meeting though and FSE are going to bring it up with Uefa to see how long they will be running for after fulltime.

If more is found out it I will post back in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.