UFO sightings from around the gaff....

Vagivoovoo said:
bennyblue said:
Vagivoovoo said:
So you're going to ignore a simple question?

-- Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:13 pm --

Stuff still breaks even in mega advanced technology? Seems to happen a lot. These aliens must be stupid.

You should fit right in then
Lick my lizard cock!

Lizards ? you`ve been watching too much "V"

5adc8f79-6e67-69fc.jpg
nice one buzzer will watch these later ta

All this visitors from outer space bieng here is just rubbish, unsubstanciated rubbish with not a shred of evidence.
The best you get is speculation by people who "swear it" to be true.

All this beneath ethe seas stuff is absurd and should be riddiculed.

Like those of abrahamic religions people who believe this stuff have to have a huge amount of faith.
Faith is dangerous as what it is to have faith is to believe in something implausible and no evidence for it.
I find that worrying in an adult mind that can reason and should be doing so.

They have a huge burden of proof on them and when ever asked hard questions retreat into some bullshit pov that's unfalsifiable as if it's strength is in it's unfalsifiability.
Where as we know in life only something proven or widely accepted as fact via testing, peer review and more testing is acceptable as a truth.

They talk about comprehension (the word you need Buzzer regarding scope of knowledge is "epistemology") of reason and knowledge yet do not have enough knowledge on what we do already know but feel their logic is sound anyway, it's funny really.
I do not know any string field theorists who believe in such things for example.

TCIB said:
All this visitors from outer space bieng here is just rubbish, unsubstanciated rubbish with not a shred of evidence.
The best you get is speculation by people who "swear it" to be true.

All this beneath ethe seas stuff is absurd and should be riddiculed.

Like those of abrahamic religions people who believe this stuff have to have a huge amount of faith.
Faith is dangerous as what it is to have faith is to believe in something implausible and no evidence for it.
I find that worrying in an adult mind that can reason and should be doing so.

They have a huge burden of proof on them and when ever asked hard questions retreat into some bullshit pov that's unfalsifiable as if it's strength is in it's unfalsifiability.
Where as we know in life only something proven or widely accepted as fact via testing, peer review and more testing is acceptable as a truth.

They talk about comprehension (the word you need Buzzer regarding scope of knowledge is "epistemology") of reason and knowledge yet do not have enough knowledge on what we do already know but feel their logic is sound anyway, it's funny really.
I do not know any string field theorists who believe in such things for example.

Hmmm, credible people right here i would say and people other than somebody on an internet forum that i would say hold more sway, people that you bang on about ie Authoritarians and the like..... sorry if i offend you or go against anything that your books tell you is correct....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmWp590TUAE[/youtube]

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.cohenufo.org/hall/hallevi.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.cohenufo.org/hall/hallevi.htm</a>

T'ra a bit sport.

Your reply is very incoherrant.

Authoritarians ?, sorry bud but your making no sense at all here.
Use punctuation properly and i may be able to respond to you.

Where do i "bang on" about authoritarians ? quote me please.

Are you infering scientists are authoritarians ? If so your ill educated on the sciences and what drives those who work in the fields.
They discover new things and want to be proven wrong in order to advance.
Of course i want to be payed but i also enjoy my work as a research chemist and what it can possibly do to benefit mankind.

Narrow minded ill educated people are the authoritarians, they demand of you, which no scientist does. They will offer you the truth and it is up to you if you accept it.

You don't offend me bud, you can't offend me as i can back up my beliefs with fact, reason and PROOF. If you call my family nasty names then yes, but in this context i don't see how being hurt or upset can come into it.

You do understand the concept of tangibility and testing tangible items or ideas right ?.

Your video is a man stating about malfunctioning misiles that is unexplained.
He offers no proof and does not advance your arguement at all.
What were you even attempting to show with this video ? becuase it's unexplained it must be extra terestrial interference ?

What's next a god of the gaps type poor attempt at substanciating your view points ? hehe.

You could dig Einstein up and have him say he believes it, this does not alter any the fact you have the burden of proof, of which non of you have ever been able to show.

Watched them now. Very intriguing. The Tapei one especially.

Does make me laugh though people mocking that aliens don't exist or won't have been here. Us ourselves are alien to other world and as stated already, we have visited another planet, whether that's via a robot or not, we have still done it.

The probability of other lifeforms in our Universe is almost 100% however the probability of other lifeforms in our galaxy is almost 0%.

ImAwesome said:
The probability of other lifeforms in our Universe is almost 100% however the probability of other lifeforms in our galaxy is almost 0%.
It might not matter though that they're in other galaxy's.

See I see it like this. A thousand years ago it was probable that other people lived in other parts of the planet, but getting to them was another matter.

Could be the same for lifeforms in other galaxy's. We found a way to get to Australia very easily, so why is it beyond comprehension that a lifeform in a galaxy somewhere other than our own has found a way to get to us just as easily?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.