UFO sightings from around the gaff....

buzzer1 said:
BulgarianPride said:
TCIB said:
Try real science it's far better.

Or SETI.
<a class="postlink" href="http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/</a>

BP mate, again you put SETI as a yardstick. You truly truly believe that what these people tell us is the way and the only way?

-- Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:49 pm --

Vagivoovoo said:
alien_dance.gif

And so it was..... well done voovoozala, bravo. BTW, is that Bez's brother?
It's Vagivoovoo, I hate those fuckin' horns!

It's amazing how these UFOs visit as they are so far ahead of us in technology yet they can't make themselves invisible.

TCIB said:
buzzer1 said:
Hhahaha ok,
TCIB said:
Dealt with earlier regarding cosmic distances, next.

Really? oh right, end the whole debate then. Just because mankind knows only boundaries familiar to himself, as you clearly understand it, thats it then is it? bwahahaha, laughable mate. next.

Who said end the whole debate ? can you quote me ? didn't think so mr i got butthurt. As you yourself intimate by copying me, can see i said next not end of debate but "next".

May i ask how you cam to the conclusion you did about my comment ? i would be interested alas, i fear the butthurt got the better of you.

Hhaha oh dear. Butthurt, erm not used to these Americanisms that have taken over the plastics that we have in todays society. Regs my comment, it is the way you just said Next, like you are the authority and what you say well it simply must be true when infact it is just an opinion, just as everybodys got an opinion but does'nt put NEXT as if the mighty hath spoken innit.

TCIB said:
Vagivoovoo said:
It's amazing how these UFOs visit as they are so far ahead of us in technology yet they can't make themselves invisible.

How dare you point out obvious discrepancies in ufo theorists pov :p
I'm sure they'll have an answer.

TCIB said:
Vagivoovoo said:

How dare you point out obvious discrepancies in ufo theorists pov :p

OH EM GEE GIRRRRRRRRRRRL.

Vagivoovoo said:

Hhahaha unreal. Muffin or barm thread is still runnin' don't you know.

buzzer1 said:
Vagivoovoo said:

Hhahaha unreal. Muffin or barm thread is still runnin' don't you know.
We're all waiting for an answer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.