UFO sightings from around the gaff....

Pigeonho said:
ImAwesome said:
The probability of other lifeforms in our Universe is almost 100% however the probability of other lifeforms in our galaxy is almost 0%.
It might not matter though that they're in other galaxy's.

See I see it like this. A thousand years ago it was probable that other people lived in other parts of the planet, but getting to them was another matter.

Could be the same for lifeforms in other galaxy's. We found a way to get to Australia very easily, so why is it beyond comprehension that a lifeform in a galaxy somewhere other than our own has found a way to get to us just as easily?

The universal laws of physics?

Cheesy said:
Pigeonho said:
ImAwesome said:
The probability of other lifeforms in our Universe is almost 100% however the probability of other lifeforms in our galaxy is almost 0%.

See I see it like this. A thousand years ago it was probable that other people lived in other parts of the planet, but getting to them was another matter.

Could be the same for lifeforms in other galaxy's. We found a way to get to Australia very easily, so why is it beyond comprehension that a lifeform in a galaxy somewhere other than our own has found a way to get to us just as easily?

They are just theories though, right? Who are we to decide they are actual laws and that is that? Another life form might not have 2 arms, 2 legs and be composed the way we are. They may find travelling through space as easy as we travel in the car to the local supermarket.

Pigeonho said:
Cheesy said:
Pigeonho said:

They are just theories though, right? Who are we to decide they are actual laws and that is that? Another life form might not have 2 arms, 2 legs and be composed the way we are. They may find travelling through space as easy as we travel in the car to the local supermarket.
You're just making it up as you go along now. I'll listen to the actual experts.

Vagivoovoo said:
Pigeonho said:
Cheesy said:
You're just making it up as you go along now. I'll listen to the actual experts.
That's all you can do though, because there are no actual experts in anything other than what WE know as a race. And it's not making it up, it's having the capability to think something other than only what we know.

Pigeonho said:
ImAwesome said:

True but not in our lifetime unless they find us. And it would be to risky to make contact anyway as they might get pissed and start smashing our planet up.

ImAwesome said:
Pigeonho said:
ImAwesome said:

True but not in our lifetime unless they find us. And it would be to risky to make contact anyway as they might get pissed and start smashing our planet up.
That is the only way it will happen, because we are only where we are technology wise. We're babies, nothing, fuck all in that respect.

Pigeonho said:
Vagivoovoo said:
Pigeonho said:
That's all you can do though, because there are no actual experts in anything other than what WE know as a race. And it's not making it up, it's having the capability to think something other than only what we know.
I can understand you like the idea of shiny things in the sky and so on but you're just throwing any theory out there as an argument and it's just air.

There's no real structure to anything you, Buzzer1 or any believers say. I'm not having a dig, just pointing out a fact.

I know a guy who's convinced lasers hit the WTC rather than planes. He won't take any other explanation.

Pigeonho said:
Cheesy said:
Pigeonho said:

No, some are theories that are unfalsifiable. With that you can't say it is fact.

If i said to you a teapot was in perfect orbit of the sun close to it, you could not prove me wrong could you ?
We know it to be false but it is unfalsifiable.

We do not decide what laws are and what are not, what a silly thing to say.
We discover them and test them in every manor we can conceive.
When we can see the application of tests showing a pattern or indeed verbatim results, this is considered a truth to what humans conceive as truth.

I see what your getting at but until we see the laws of physics broken it is hard to comprehend some actions, such as moving faster than light.
As yet we have not seen any laws we class as an absolute truth broken.

Vagivoovoo said:
Pigeonho said:
Vagivoovoo said:
I can understand you like the idea of shiny things in the sky and so on but you're just throwing any theory out there as an argument and it's just air.

There's no real structure to anything you, Buzzer1 or any believers say. I'm not having a dig, just pointing out a fact.

I know a guy who's convinced lasers hit the WTC rather than planes. He won't take any other explanation.
That's taking the piss, which I don't appreciate.

Pigeonho said:
Vagivoovoo said:
Pigeonho said:

That's taking the piss, which I don't appreciate.
UFOs then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.