Ugg Boots

They remind me of a style of boot old ladies wore back in the late 70's early 80's .
Old_Lady_UGGs_UGG_Boots.jpg

well chavvy!!

made of wool so not water proof etc

and i've never seen one girl walk propperly in them! there heel's are on the side of the shoe bending the ankle! keeps wearing them ladys and i bet you wont be able to walk propperly in a few years!

They look fookin ridiculous. Well if you're over 25 for sure. Wouldn't dream of owning a pair under any circumstances.

Obviously de rigeur amongst the Primarni worshipping community, but vile odd clod hopping looking things.

Lads - really...what is sexy about your woman wearing a pair of wooly fleecy boots, like your nana would wear?

Best teamed with a pair of fleecy Primark pyjamas (not buttoned up properly so you can see beer gut), hanging down off arse teamed with cheap thong, backcombed 'just out of bed' hair, and of course, lashings of fake tan...whilst doing the shopping on a Saturday afternoon.

I swear to god I saw a girl in Piccadilly on Saturday whilst I was waiting for the 216...in her fookin dressing gown and pyjamas!!!! Didn't even look like it was for a joke! Her mate also had her PJ's on, and they had shopping bags! I didn't check but they must have also been wearing fake Ugg boots.

I despair!

gagiesotherhalf said:
They look fookin ridiculous. Well if you're over 25 for sure. Wouldn't dream of owning a pair under any circumstances.

Obviously de rigeur amongst the Primarni worshipping community, but vile odd clod hopping looking things.

Lads - really...what is sexy about your woman wearing a pair of wooly fleecy boots, like your nana would wear?

Best teamed with a pair of fleecy Primark pyjamas (not buttoned up properly so you can see beer gut), hanging down off arse teamed with cheap thong, backcombed 'just out of bed' hair, and of course, lashings of fake tan...whilst doing the shopping on a Saturday afternoon.

I swear to god I saw a girl in Piccadilly on Saturday whilst I was waiting for the 216...in her fookin dressing gown and pyjamas!!!! Didn't even look like it was for a joke! Her mate also had her PJ's on, and they had shopping bags! I didn't check but they must have also been wearing fake Ugg boots.

I despair!

i see that on the way home most nights while i drive thru monsall! wierd that there always outside the MONCOLLY chippy chavtastic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.