UK far right trouble July/August 24

I agree. But it didn't need to get to this point. If kids are being attacked and they know who by then they need to have their concerns addressed instead of being called racist.
If kids are being attacked and the police know who by, they'll be arrested and banged up. You are literally condoning lynch mobs now.

That's your interpretation but I have never said that. You're putting thoughts into words based on a presumption. You're focused on the mob not the events before. I am saying before it gets to this point peoples concerns should be listening too. Are you saying the parent of a girl whos approached by new men to the area should be ignored?

It's not far right to be against children being attacked or abused.
This isn’t why the current riots have started though you fucking imbecile.
They have jumped on a horrendous incident involving the death of 3 children that had nothing to do with illegal immigration because they are thick as fuck knuckledraggers who live a good riot.
Making excuses shows you up for the scum you are.

You haven't heard about grooming gangs?
I've not heard about the specific example you cited. You said that there have been reports recently about older men approaching young children in Rochdale. Where was that specific report?

You said it hasn't been reported in the media or by politicians, but "if you lived in Rochdale, you'd have heard." So where would we have heard? I've heard of the grooming gangs in Rochdale from a while ago, because they were widely reported in the media. But you're talking about a separate case that wasn't reported in the media, so where was it reported? Where did you find out about it?

The perfect example of why discussion is no longer enjoyable on here.

If you're not concerned with illegality then I'd suggest the issue might lie with yourself and your own attitude online in general.
What if the Act making it "illegal" is itself unlawful in international law?

As said in previous mates wife is a copper who bangs pedos up , her words grooming gangs are Asian and it’s appalling how it happens

But guess what must be racist or un true
It has obviously happened.
This isn’t why the dickheads are currently rioting though.

This place is getting worse by the day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.