UK far right trouble July/August 24

It’s still the most dead eyed piece of satire I’ve seen on British TV.

We have a monthly newsletter at work and occasionally a new editor will ring me and ask for a story. I’ve gone through ‘Where now for man raised by puffins?’ And ‘Crazed wolves in store a mistake admits Mothercare’ before they stopped ringing me.

Haha shame, there's a sizeable bank of options where they came from. Much more fun to be had.

"Spiders will never speak, insists ambassador"

Who said anything about being at a rally.... I agree with you by the way.

The question is.... If anyone feels this government and all the previous governments in the last decade are not dealing with the people who are landing on our coast in the large numbers as they are, what platform do you have to make your feelings clear? I feel that anytime there is an utterance of complaint about this you are branded a Right Wing Fascist - I would genuinely like to know how we can have a proper conversation about this.

By the way I utterly deplore the actions that have been taking place and are currently taking place across the UK - just to be clear and @freshie no one can argue with what you say.

For my two penneth worth I feel the best way the Government can deal with this would be by coming out and telling us a) what they are going to do about the people who are landing on our beaches daily and b) what their plans are for dealing with the people who are already here awaiting their asylum application to be processed. So far their silence has been deafening other than to say they are going to set up a special border task force. Isn't that just a rehash of what the Tories haven't done over the last decade or so? We really do need positive action and leadership if we are to silence these mindless thugs and lunatics.
Regardless of the immigration issue (and it really isn't the reason why this country is on its arse despite what the previous government and Farage et al will try and convince you) what we have seen over the last week aren't protests. Call them what they are which is rioting and far right rallies

. What previous governments have done is the equivalent of applying germolene to a sucking chest wound. Sure, it won’t get infected, but infection isn’t what’s gonna kill you. For context, the population of Africa will increase by 50% in the next 25 years.
Never heard that fact about Africa before, so basically there’s 1.4 billion people in the continent made up of 54 countries, so your looking at 750m more people over 25 yrs which equates to 30m per year, in comparison how will the continent of Europe fair, using the same graphics?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.