UK far right trouble July/August 24

Just to make it all clear - clear up operations, Policing costs, damage to homes, businesses and vehicles - all those costs are on us. Who will pay for the council clear ups - we all will in increased council tax. Who will pay for the Policing costs ? we will in Council Tax. Who will pay for damaged cars houses and businesses - we will with increased premiums - so don't fucking complain about increasing bills - the rioters did it and if you support them, if you recognise one from CCTV if they are a workmate of family dog them in get them arrested get them dealt with - if they get away with it then it will happen again I don't support them I am not looking forward to paying for them but if know shit and don't call it out to the authorities you are complicit and you have no say in complaining about paying for it.

I wish someone had given me that tip about the spray!!

I had a small laminated sheet with my orders on it and I honestly lost without it-so I’d resort to the tried and tested ‘watch your dressings!’ which I’ve heard several times this weekend.

But simply incredibly brave people-I’m in awe of what they do.
Wiping the inside with a thin layer washing up liquid was another tip but it never seemed to work for me though it did for others. Our bronze commanders would watch the dressing and physically pull officers back if they looked like they were about to take on the world single handed. Scary situations but if you had confidence in the person beside you that’s half the battle won.

so the people who come to this country already have a job which is down to their skill set or they are deemed illegal and barred from working and this thick **** thinks migrants are his issue - thick **** is actually too good for him

Apparently the guy in that video got done for a bit more than 'assault', and he's actually a convicted paedophile.

But that's not why he can't get a job, obviously...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.