UK far right trouble July/August 24

What I do find cringy is when I hear the left protestors shouting ' nazi scum off our streets'. I think there's a slight difference in that I'm sure these mindless thugs that are rioting haven't killed millions of Jews. I think I'd leave that one out next time
Unless they spot the odd seig heil salute..

We've got excrement being poured into lakes, rivers and seas by water companies paying billions to their shareholders.
We've got a rail network outside the Home Counties that isn't fit for purpose.
We've got energy companies ripping us off even while the wholesale price of energy has tumbled.
We've seen politicians' cronies ripping us off for billions over PPE.
We've got new housing developments being snapped up by Chinese investors instead of being used for social housing.
We've got the poorest pensions in Western Europe, with old people forced to choose between food and fuel.
We've got a problem with getting treatment by the NHS, particularly mental health services.
Our armed forces could barely defend against united's attack.
We've seen money poured into London's infrastructure while the North has been denied investment for years.

These are all the things we could legitimately take to the streets over yet we're being told by those on the right, and their mouthpieces in the media, that people coming over in small boats, who are a fraction of the number of legal immigrants, are the cause of all our problems. Yes, we need to sort that out but it wouldn't be at the top of my list of demands.
Spot-on. And our political leaders (Tory and Labour), operating in an outdated unfit for purpose political system, can use all the thugs and riot mobs as a deflection tactic. Those on the left can blame it all on the "far right" and Putin. Those on the right can blame it on the "small boats."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.