UK far right trouble July/August 24

More petrol on the fire.

Sir Keir said the unrest "is not protest, it is pure violence", adding: "We will not tolerate attacks on mosques or on Muslim communities".

Musk replied: "Shouldn't you be concerned about attacks on *all* communities?".
Leave it to Musk to completely disingenuously “All Lives Matter” the issue.

He is one of the biggest dangers to the world today, and I am not exaggerating, as we are seeing across the UK (and US now).

It's mad what going on both sides need locking up just seen video of group of Muslims taking it in turns kicking a lone white lad in the head when he on the floor then you have far right trying to burn down hotels with family of immigrants in the more these things happen and people see it can see more people getting angry on both side and getting involved hope this shit doesn't spill into football
I agree both sides need locking up. I thought we didn’t have enough prison places though, so I’m not sure where there going to be locked up.

More petrol on the fire.

Sir Keir said the unrest "is not protest, it is pure violence", adding: "We will not tolerate attacks on mosques or on Muslim communities".

Musk replied: "Shouldn't you be concerned about attacks on *all* communities?".
He is right. Suspect he doesn't give a toss one way or the other as long as he gets a quid out of it. But the language used is important and it should be about criticisms of all anti social behaviour.

IMG_6338.jpeg
giphy.gif

It's mad what going on both sides need locking up just seen video of group of Muslims taking it in turns kicking a lone white lad in the head when he on the floor then you have far right trying to burn down hotels with family of immigrants in the more these things happen and people see it can see more people getting angry on both side and getting involved hope this shit doesn't spill into football

Where did you see a video of that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.