UK far right trouble July/August 24

Bit of a stand off in Plymouth on Sky News, but no violence yet.

Absolute state of the EDL side of the road. It’s clear which side of the protest the police are keeping a close handle on.

At last, Farage has spoken to quell the flames………..With petrol..
Turns out, it’s all the fault of BLM and, it’s about ALL immigration not just ‘illegal’ immigration. At least he’s put it on HOC paper! I’d imagine he only wants a recall of Parliament so he can use Parliamentary Privilege to Stoke more division.
View attachment 127441
As I recall the 'soft policing' of BLM protests was also extended to the 'patriots' that turned out to apparently protect statues and cenotaphs. Was BLM the first instance of a social media driven imported grievance? - in that case American police killing an American citizen in America.
Now we are seeing social media used to fan the flames, radicalise and mobilise once again in a more sinister way. I pity the police having to formulate a response tbh.

It's mad what going on both sides need locking up just seen video of group of Muslims taking it in turns kicking a lone white lad in the head when he on the floor then you have far right trying to burn down hotels with family of immigrants in the more these things happen and people see it can see more people getting angry on both side and getting involved hope this shit doesn't spill into football

More petrol on the fire.

Sir Keir said the unrest "is not protest, it is pure violence", adding: "We will not tolerate attacks on mosques or on Muslim communities".

Musk replied: "Shouldn't you be concerned about attacks on *all* communities?".

It's mad what going on both sides need locking up just seen video of group of Muslims taking it in turns kicking a lone white lad in the head when he on the floor then you have far right trying to burn down hotels with family of immigrants in the more these things happen and people see it can see more people getting angry on both side and getting involved hope this shit doesn't spill into football
I agree both sides need locking up. I thought we didn’t have enough prison places though? So I’m not sure where there all going.

why were they attacking him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.